🔐-46

I am back! :D

Only with one chapter though D:

But I hope it's enough to satisfy you for now :)

________________________

"Strange.. "

A cold breeze constantly surrounded her, a similar dome as Blake had. She never felt as alive as she did now when she was back on Earth, it felt like drugs were constantly pumped straight into her veins.

The bat who accompanied her was sleeping in it's usual upside down position, one eye opened to keep watch on her as she experimented with this new power.

It was sort of a hurricane, only colder with the occasional icicles flying around. Camila didn't even summon it on her own, it just appeared  when a random stone from the cave's roof dropped on her. It instantly came alive, hitting the stone with one icicle.

Now it just stayed with her, a constant hail.

"Well this explains why I sucked at fire manipulation."

For some reason, she was still unable to shift back into her wolf form. Since she had stepped into Pride, her vitality had been stronger than ever, but her wolf wouldn't come out.

"Jesus fuck," She muttered while trying to summon out a different kind of ice, so far she was able to use the flying icicles around her as bullets, but they only gave her a tiny glow for light. "Where are the others anyway?" Camila grumbled.

The bat above her hissed, and strings of words were thrown into her brain, 'You not want to go now?'

She had managed to communicate fine with this child for a bit, but the grammar needed some help.

"I do. If you're done resting, we can go now."

Dmitri, the bat who guided her, hissed again. This time it flew down with it perching on her shoulder. 'Mistress Camila is waiting.'

By mistress it meant the other Camila, the Dhampir.

From the first hour or so that they travelled together, Camila learned a significant amount of new knowledge from this bat.

Firstly, it was that her specie was deeply admired but feared by all the other races. She understood on a completely non- narcissistic way, however it still made her proud. To be someone to be feared from the moment they were born, and not because your ancestors were killers or evildoers, but simply because of the amount of power they held.

She knew for one, that ice was her element.

It certainly explained how she had some problems with trust, the bat explained that like ice elves, Fenrirs naturally had deep senses, making them extremely sensitive of the people around them.

"Well, I can think about this more later." She told no one in particular as she successfully summoned a lava lamp-like icicle, it lighted up the cave, making it easier to travel.

Every step she took, she was reminded of how closer she was to Lauren.

And that just made all the problems more exciting.

_______________________

Ronnie and Lauren sat across each other, two pairs of eyes closed.

There was a disturbance in the mansion right now.

One that they couldn't exactly stop.

"Ruuubyy..! H-Haardeer..!"

That came from the west wing.