🧚‍♀-21

I'm so achy rn. Screw exercise

Also I wonder if anyone would like to help edit? Not actually though. Just point out spelling mistakes with comments :(
I'm blind.

Fun fact (yes I'm adding them now, shh child) : I have a scar across my stomach just above my belly button. It's about two inches long and you can't see it from afar, but it's there and whenever I'm stressed at night, I kinda trace a finger on it because it's a mark.
I had it when I was over at my mom's for vacation and I climbed a tree, my brother suddenly called me from below and I was so excited for snacks that I tried gliding down. The tree was thin and the branch I was on broke, I was in the middle of it and I landed in the bottom while having another branch practically stabbing my stomach. Y'all I cried like a Bitch when I saw the blood.
--

(It's so ironic

(It's so ironic...)

---

Lauren leaned against the kitchen's door with a furrow on her brow, she was listening intently on someone, Dinah she thought, that was doing a monologuei n the room.

"She'll kill me if she found out."

"Or maybe I could kill her first."

"No no. I'll just escape last minute!"

"Jesus fuck, this cake tastes good."

She stifled a laugh, yeah count on Dinah Jane to talk to herself out of eating Ally's cake at 2 in the morning. She walked out of her hiding space and surprised the beta with a relatively loud "Boo!"

The Polynesian almost choked on her fork, she didn't even feel Lauren's presence. "What the fuck Ralph??"

"Back to you too." She replied with another chuckle, "What the hell? Are you stress eating or something?"

"Oh? That's what it was?" Dinah said with a shrug as she continued to gulp down the rest of her slice. "I don't care, I have a fast metabolism anyway. Perks of not being a human."

Lauren groaned, lately she was feeling extra heavy and she hated that. She wasn't allowed to go outside so all she could do was push ups and sit ups inside the house. "Don't even remind me. I hate that."

"Why are you even up at this time?" Dinah asked. She was reaching for another slice and Lauren hoped ally wasn't as scary as she thought when angered.

"I felt something. I'm not sure what but I want to follow it outside." Lauren said. She was actually being pulled right now and she wasn't sure by what or why or how.

Dinah's eyes widened, "You know I can't let you out. It's dangerous." She stabbed the piece of cake with her fork, "I'm not letting you."

Lauren bit the inside of her cheek, she looked out and saw the half crescent moon. The glow was still shimmering brightly.