⏲️-34

Let it be known that no one can improve by not taking any risks.

Fun fact: I'm the type of introvert that can function 'well' in social activities, mostly I'm a leader or that annoying little shit that keeps on orally answering questions. But I really do prefer being alone. I'm blessed to always have someone by my side during partner exercises though.
________________________________

[January XX, XXXX] (I'm bad with timing and timelines) (I'm basing off Leilani's age, she was born on December and she's roughly a month old now.)

The field of flowers seemed like a wonderful Eden, how Summer found this, she wouldn't even tell Camila.

The blonde observed her mate, they both had the same type of body. Petite and modest, however she couldn't help but bite her lip when a small movement of Camila's arms made the muscles taut out. The only difference was that, Camila worked out and Summer didn't.

Camila bent over, showing off her blessed butt in those god-awful short shorts. With red-tinted cheeks, Summer allowed herself to leer off privately.

"-So she allowed me to come here and gave me a month of vacation, telling me that I was working too hard." Camila retold her story, only mixing a bit of lies in the middle. She felt the gaze on her ass, and smirking she called out much louder, "Like the view?"

Summer replied in a daze, "Very much so."

Camila stood up, "Yeah, the flowers look magnificent here. I can't believe the path was so secluded."

"Ahaha.. Yes." Summer turned her gaze elsewhere, the flame in her cheeks growing a shade darker. No doubt she was caught.

The alpha smiled at her gently, she could feel her heart growing fonder for this woman no matter what she did. However the thought of Lauren always made her stay in line, "You said you had a brother?"

Summer nodded, "Yes, he's not much around. Big brother Spark likes to travel, the last letter told me that he was somewhere near the Atlantic."

"Spark? Your mother sure has a good sense of humor." Camila grinned.

"Mother actually wanted to name him Spring, but my father didn't allow it. So they compromised and named him Spark, for a spark is enough to ignite a flame." Summer fondly recalled, "I was even supposed to be named Swan, it really is a good thing my father had some common sense."

Camila laughed, "If we had a child, I wouldn't oppose in naming them Primrose or another flower. Maybe even Winter? I don't know. I'm not good at naming either."

"I named Blake and Mika, after some short time of course." Camila said, Summer had taken a hold of her hand and began leading her up the hill. "Did you like them?"

Blake and Mika had both spent some time with Summer as her guards, however as soon as Camila came, she replaced them. Now, they were secretly guarding Lauren.

They stopped at the top where Summer had a picnic blanket laid out underneath a very random Sakura Tree. The tree itself hasn't bloomed yet, but the place still looked peaceful and beautiful with how the flowers had many different colors from pink to yellow. It littered the hill, leaving no green at all except for the sides of the path to the top.

"Yes, although they had very interesting quirks." Summer replied, she sat down with her legs to her chest on the blanket. "I wish Blake would say more things and Mika would be more honest, they give off a vibe kids their age shouldn't have."

Camila snickered, "You and Mika are the same age, did you feel threatened by the difference in strength?"

The blue eyed beauty pouted, her rosy cheeks making her lovelier. "No. I wasn't born to fight, I'm simple decoration, even my grandparents told me I was only useful for maybe, showing off."