👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩-17

[Was supposed to edit this chapter but I couldn't touch it after scrolling down. I'm from the future, at chapter 53 :p]

[Just know I tried my best in looking for spelling errors.]

Warning: Sexual stuff gonna happen and it's g!p too. If you're uncomfortable with dicks, then just skip when I warn you again in the middle :))

--
I strongly recommend to play on spotify or any background music you can, "Forevermore by Juris." Don't pick Side A, pick Juris. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
---

Camila's eyes were prickling with tears as she looked over at her bride.

Her bride. That sounded so good.

Lauren looked absolutely stunning. A bride that could make everyone appreciate real beauty.

Lauren's gown

Lauren's gown.

She looked so simple, yet so beautiful.

Lauren's green eyes were shining with happiness and they glowed the brightest Camila ever saw them.

They held each other in an embrace as the head of ceremony performed the final bind of souls. The real bond that would never separate two lovers.

"Do you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, accept this woman as your faithful wife and soulmate to the rest of your lifetime and to the next?"

Camila opened her eyes and smiled through the tears that were threatening to spill, "I do."

And she meant it. She wanted it. She needed to be Lauren's now and forever.

Lauren laid a hand on her mate's cheek, cherishing every peice of her.

Camila was the happiest, most emotional person in the entire forest.

Her usual dark brown eyes had gold specks twinkling. She was so ethereal, so amazing.

And she was Lauren's. (fucking envy her)

 (fucking envy her)