👣-26

Fun fact: I've ran over 2 people with different bikes in my lifetime as of now. Both because I had anxiety :p. I was supposed to stop but they were infront of me and I just couldn't hit the breaks fast enough.

I think I get why CH17 got more reads than the earlier chapters..

Y'all if you're friends with a writer, do us a favor and never check our web history and YouTube history. Y'all be traumatized.

Also this chapter is different from the others hehehehehe.

----

Camila figured that as long as her wolf was hibernating inside her, she wouldn't be able to feel anything animalistic at all. So it really wasn't a surprise when she arrived back into her pack and they all immediately sensed her wolf was gone.

They learned their lesson though, that was for sure. Lauren held her hand tightly as they walked to her cabin, alongside her little sister who was as quiet as she was always.

She didn't know why she wasn't scared. She was as weak as a human now.

Maybe it was because Lauren was there, constantly an eye out for her. Part of Camila's core was gone and she was fragile. She doubted she could fuck Lauren the same way now that her wolf was sleeping.

Ally examined her closely, clothes off and everything. "You're not dying or having abnormanalities. Your wolf is just dormant."

Lauren bit her lip, "She won't suddenly die from this right?"

Phoebe and Monica appeared on both of her sides with their heads shaking, "Some werewolves never get to shift, human form or wolf form. Sometimes they just don't get it."

Camila was strangely calm too, "I can still shift back. It just needs some.. taking used to."

Rachel popped up from inbetween her legs, "Hey Alpha, you smell all funny."

The little girl sat on the alpha's lap, "It's not stinky, but it's all funny. Cuz its mixing with your natural scent."

"It's Ariana. She's living in my head right now." Camila informed her with a smile, "Her cotton candy smell is mixing with mine right?"

Lauren took the girl off her, "Cotton candy doesn't really smell good with iron and dust."

"I don't care, it'll wash off later. Let's just hope she won't interrupt during sex."

Ariana was a Kitsune, a very troublesome creaturebbut she seemed to be only 17. She didn't have a clear control of her powers and if someone didn't protect her, she could be taken and used. Which was why Camila took her away with her.

Lauren frowned, "Can't she stay with Mika or something? They're like the same things."

"Things??"

Camila ignored the ringing in her head, she took Lauren's arm and allowed her other one wrap around Camila's shoulder to support her. Her balance was off too for some reason.

Ally ushered the triplets out to give the couple some alone time, which Camila was very grateful for.

She had been seeing fire behind Lauren's aura and her wife had been spitting out venom in the way she talked, no one else could see it but Camila who always watched her. No one else can see through her facade but the very person who Lauren probably wanted to hide it from.

"You're upset with me aren't you?"

Lauren smiled, she dragged her mate roughly up the stairs somehow calmly even though Camila was sure some parts of her legs were bruised. "Of course not, what gave you the idea?"