☪️-36

[I regret like.. a teeny bit]

[*JUMPS OFF CLIFF*

WHAT'S LIFE WITHOUT A LITTLE RISK]
______________________________________

"Why are we raiding your cheating wife's office?"

Lucy watched as her childhood bestfriend/ soul sister kept pulling drawers over drawers of files and papers. She was sitting comfortably on Camila's chair, it was a big one that you'd see giant corporations CEOs use.

Lauren stopped mid-way, eyes locked on another neat folder. "Cuz she has secrets that I'm dying to know."

"I mean I relate, like how does her dick works? Does she balls? Are they inside of her?" Lucy seriously asked, gasping she added, "Does she also have a pussy?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, "You can fuck her to find out."

"I think I'm gonna pass, I still treasure life and all of its shitty bearings."

Another folder was taken out, this time it was thicker than the last. Lucy couldn't handle the intense quiet again, "So what kind of secrets are we talking about that has a pregnant woman like you fussing about more than her wife having another mistress?"

Lauren clenched her jaw, her patience running out. "Apparently secrets that Selena knows and I don't."

Lucy smiles at the obvious irritation on Lauren's face, "Uh huh, you know about the mouse that got eaten by a cat cuz of how nosy it was? I think that mouse's name was Lauren."

The folder flew into the air and landed swiftly on Lucy's face, "I have the right to know these things."

When she was met by a raised perfectly trimmed eyebrow, she added reluctantly, "Plus I'm curious and bored and I need a distraction."

Lucy smiled wider, she patted her lap and Lauren begrudgingly walked towards her. Since they were children, she had a habit of consoling Lauren like a parent did to their child. It was a silly idea at first, but it worked wonders on the orphan. Maybe that was why.

The chair groaned from having one pregnant woman seat on top of another 90 pounds, they both ignored it while Lucy prodded. "Kay tell me what happened."

"Where do I even start?"

Lucy listens patiently as her soul-sister told her about her meeting with Selena, about the details and about her own insecurities about the entire situation. She could still remember clearly how they used to have these long talks, with hot cocoa topped with whipped cream, marshmallows and dark chocolate, talking about one problem then another until Lucy slips them alcohol and they wake up in the morning with mad hangovers and vague memories of shirtless dancing.

Lauren sighed after finishing, "Do you think it's bad that I'm nosing around?" She looked pitiful with her pout and wide green eyes tearing.

"Even if you get caught, I don't think Camila will mind. She'll probably ask why you just didn't interrogate her outright about it."

The Luna groaned, burying her face in Lucy's nonexistent breasts. "That's the thing! I could ask but I know she can lie to me to cover up her innocence or some shit like that."

Lucy stroked her hair gently, kissing her forehead to calm her down. "Give her a chance Laur, this is new territory with her."

"Vero told me about how closed off Camila was after she turned to alpha and before you got here. She was the worst, always with a facade, fake smiles and manipulative." Lucy recalled, "Haven't you stopped to think why she has that sort of side? Maybe it's hard for her to open up in the first place."