🐻 -16

[Edited]

Three weeks had passed since Lauren was first introduced to the pack, ever since then, they had all been bustling with the wedding.

Lauren could feel the excitement practically radiating off everyone, especially Sinu and Cynthia. The two women were like chickens flocking over Lauren with tons of papers that had choices of either bouquets, either table tops and either everything. She just wanted to run away from it, although she was as excited as they were about it.

She cursed Camila because her mate had disappeared into her cabin, with Dinah and Normani in tow. When she wasn't in there, Camila would be in the main house discussing certain topics with Alejandro. She only got flocked twice and that was for her dress.

Today, Lauren managed to have a day off away from the two mother hens. It wasn't really a day off though, considering she was supposed to welcome guests that arrived early.

"Where is she??" Lauren asked, no demanded mostly to Blake who had been guarding her. They were waiting in the main house.

Blake lifted his head and quietly muttered, "Alpha Karla went to the dungeon earlier, she said you would have to welcome the first batch."

Lauren huffed, she didn't even feel Camila roll off their bed earlier!

Raven walked into the room, smiling gently at the frustrated Luna. "I'll be your other servant while you wait. She wouldn't take long anyway."

"She closed off our link!" Lauren said with another huff, she had been depending on that thing so she could still hear Camila's voice. "I'm not sleeping with her tonight."

Her eyebrows furrowed, she waited. 5 seconds, 10 seconds. "Why the hell did she close it?!" She expected for the alpha to hear and ask for forgiveness.

"Maybe because she has a surprise for you?" Raven trailed off, smirking at the look of annoyance on Lauren's face. She was rarely pissed off.

Lauren pulled herself together, she wasn't going to pout for something as childish as being separated from her mate. It was reasonable though! Anyone would be angry to be left alone in their bed in the morning.

Raven chuckled at the sight, Lauren's whole face was red and she was biting on her lower lip so hard, it might bleed at this rate. She was also struggling to stay still in her seat, but the whole room could feel her frustration.

"Hoi." Dinah kicked the door open with a big smile plastered on her face, "I grace you with my presence."

She took one look at the boy and he immediately stood up and left the room, Dinah smiled at Lauren who was still red in the face. "Don't worry, Chancho will come soon. She's just trapped right now."

"Trapped how?" Lauren questioned, she crossed her arms across her chest. For some reason she really felt agitated and irritated right now. Like someone was poking her relentlessly.

Dinah snapped her fingers, still with the annoying grin on her face. Lauren was itching to either punch her or Raven. She wanted to punch a wall too. "The guests from Pack Mountain had arrived. I think she was nervous letting you meet the Alpha Heir so she went first to meet them halfway and instruct them to behave."

Lauren's eyes finally focused on Dinah, she gripped the armchair, her nails digging into the leather. "Why? Are they opposed to the marriage as well?"

"Well I guess they could be, considering the heir is Camila's ex-fiancée." Dinah casually replied.

The leather ripped off from the force of Lauren's grip, she breathed heavily. She didn't know that! No wonder she felt so irritated. Camila was sneaking behind her back.