🔪 -22

Another fun fact: I was 12 when I had my first official girlfriend, I also kissed her. It turned out to be my 2nd (her mom was my mom's aunt) cousin and believe me, I'm still the butt of the joke at family reunions.

Add-on: She's actually Bisexual and she has a baby the size of a purse  rn. I'm so proud-
---

The group swiftly arrived at the front of Eclipse's Gates. Oddly enough, there wasn't a guard to welcome them. Not a single person was outside the gates.

Camila grumbled, she pulled open a secret lever from the side that was hidden by the thick bushes that stuck to the walls.

Natalia skipped first, she frowned when the entire mini town was quiet. Nothing was buzzing with noise except for the chirping of the birds. Even the pets that some of the pack kept were quiet. There were no children in the streets, no one walking around.

They all walked inside, all puzzled by how peaceful everything was. Camila was anxious to arrive to her cabin, she knew this was just a mask.

Kristen kept an arm around Natalia's waist, she gestured for Connor to do the same with Megan as more of a security thing than an intimate one and Camila was left being linked with Clarke who was as jittery as her. "I feel fear, every single one of your family shivering with anticipation and fear inside those houses. It's like they're terrified of something that was held off for so long."

Megan pursed her lips as they ran faster to the trail, "Eclipse finally going into their inner rebellion? Oh my."

At least once in history, a pack will encounter it's own rebellion. The members would turn against their alpha and it ended in two ways. The alpha or his family would be killed, it depended on the pack's wishes or half of the population would be wiped off.

Out of the major packs, only Eclipse was the peaceful one enough to avoid this war. Except now that is.

Clearly they were very stubborn and scandalized by being led by a human and a female alpha.

Camila had her suspicions, that she was going to be the most unforgettable leader besides the first alpha. A woman, an intersex woman leading one of the leading major packs. More importantly, an alpha on which had no interest on leading the pack, just using it's influence for their own gain. It doubled when she married and took in a human, it didn't matter that Lauren was beyond talented, a human was a human, in the eyes of the supernatural society, they would easily break.

Supernaturals were clearly known for being stubborn assholes, werewolves even being infamously dumb for it. Camila knew her pack wasn't going to back down from the decision, even after seeing Lauren's powers.

She sighed, well the positive side to this rebellion was the spring cleaning she got to do.

Camila was going to wipe out every single traitor she had in her pack, an elder or a child, she didn't care. Anyone who disrespected her, her family, her loved one and most importantly her orders and wishes deserved to be thrown out to hell and be used as food for the demons.

She was about to enter the passageway to her cabin when she was suddenly bounced back. Connor and Kristen caught her with both of their eyebrows raised in alarm and question.

Clarke easily walked to the other side, "What the fuck?" Her eyes widened, she pulled out her phone and raised an angry fist when it had no signal. "There's a very specific warding stone hidden somewhere! Find it!"

Natalia was the one who found the gem that had the color of obsidian hidden very carefully underneath a pile of shit. It was meant to steer anyone who tried to use it's scent.