There are more days

Wonpil focus:

To hispinksweaterisugly 🐰

From: Chicken little 🐥
ONEFEEL

hispinksweaterisugly 🐰
WhAt dO yOU wAnT. it's 7am on a Saturday why are you up this early :(

Chicken little 🐥
Because i can. So
How was your date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hispinksweaterisugly 🐰
HYUNG IT WASNT A DATE.

We just worked on a project. But the day was good. We finished half the project. And he was even nice enough to walk me home :3

Chicken little 🐥
HE WALKED YOU HOME

hispinksweaterisugly 🐰
Yes. Why are you surprised? He was just being nice. Nice people do that right?

Chicken little 🐥
Lordy. I'll be over in 10 minutes , then we are leaving to the cafe k? Talk about EVERYTHING that happened

hispinksweaterisugly 🐰
Okay

"So what happened yesterday."

Wonpil looked up in the middle of drinking his hot chocolate, and put the cup down.

"Good. It was a little weird at first because when i got there he was all sweaty and breathing heavily. I was honestly concerned, and thought he was dying at first but he just said he came back from a work out."

Jae looked at the smaller mouth open and wide eyes.

"He was breathing heavily and sweating?"
Wonpil nodded

"Do you think he was-" Jae stoped himself before he could continue his sentence. "Never mind you probably don't even know what it is. Anyway, continue."

"He said he needed to shower, and i just let him do that while i studied for a little bit but he kinda forgot his clothes and came back into his room to get them but."

Jae looked at him waving his hand to tell him to continue.

"He came in and got his clothes with only a towel covering him. And i don't know but something about him just like, kept me looking at him. He honestly had a really nice body." Wonpil almost whispered the last part and took a sip of coffee.

Jae just looked at him stunned. "Really? What was your reaction to that?"

"My face got all pink and warm but i just fanned myself and it went away before he could comeback. I avoided thinking about the image of him like you told me to do if something like that happened. But i don't know why." Wonpil slouched down is his seat and gave a pout.

"Why did i get all pink and warm hyung? Whats that called?"
Jae tried holding backing a laugh, but he couldn't any longer.

The younger widened his eyes in surprise from Jaes reaction.

"Don't laugh at me hyung!" Wonpil covered his face with the hem of his T-shirt to hide his blush creeping up on him from embarrassment.