I

From: Younghyun... hyung🦊

Dowoon
I swear to jisoos I'm going to kill you
Sent: 7:53

Younghyun... hyung🦊
8:14
Oops sorry for the late kInda response, i was busy and couldn't respond.

Anyway, how did u like the gift ;)

8:45

Dowoon?

9:27

Bro i know you don't go to bed till like 11pm answer my texts

9:31

Yo, wait, did u use it?

9:34

Oh my god you did, didn't u.

-

Wonpil woke up surrounded by a familiar warmth around him. He knew he feel asleep with Dowoon again and smiled to him self never getting old of waking up to the boy hugging him. He tried to move to scoot closer to Dowoon but his lower back hurt and he froze, pausing all his movements.
He internally panicked thinking of the worst

'Am i dying? Did something stab me? Do i have a disease?'

He thought back to the reasons why he had pain and remembered the events of last night. His eyes widening.

'Oh my gosh i did it with Dowoon.'

A blush crept up on his cheeks as he remembered basically every detail from last night. But snapped out of thinking when he heard Dowoon.

"Good morni- Why are your cheeks red?"
Wonpil looked up a little bit to Dowoons gaze. "Are you sick? are you okay?" Wonpil shook his head as Dowoon felt his forehead for a fever, and softly cupped his cheek.

"N-no i just remembered l-last night- and yeah." Dowoon laughed at Wonpil's reaction and sat up.
"Y-Yeah that happened." Wonpil tried to sit up next to Dowoon, but the pain returned and he just fell back down on the sheets.

"I forgot what Younghyun told meee." Wonpil rubbed his face with his hands. "What did Younghyun tell you?" Dowoon looked at Wonpil a bit worried wondering what Younghyun out of all people said to Wonpil.

"He texted me yesterday that if it ever happened that it would hurt the next morning after the first time. And some other times but he didn't tell me how they would hurt the other times." Dowoon looked at him surprised.

"Please tell me he didn't say anything that would scar you." Wonpil shook his head. "No not really." Dowoon let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

"Can you walk without to much pain? I don't really know how it feels after you botto-." Dowoon didn't know how to phrase what he was trying to say, and after a few moments of thinking he just said . "Can you walk?"

Wonpil nodded and removed the blanket that was still above him, most of his skin hitting the cold air. He looked down to see that he only had boxers on, and remembered how they where to tired to get a full set of pajamas, and they didn't think about how the cold morning air would bite them later.