41. Finding Your Razor (⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️)

Requested by MsRude_uwu

^This chapter took like 5 drafts I'm sorry for being so late^
⚠️Warning: This chapter, as said in the title. Deals with suicidal topics and suicide. If this makes you uncomfortable please just wait until my next chapter, and know that everything gets better. As someone who's dealt with such things myself I understand if you become uncomfortable. And I will not mind if you click away. Now that I have addressed that let's get started.

D/G = Danganronpa girlfriend
---------
Not edited❌

You were sad, always sad. Whether it be for no reason, or for one. You were barely happy. Of course nobody knew that, you were good at lying. So you went through your days with a happy smile, almost believing it yourself. Until at night when you close your eyes your troubles resurfaced. And you were reminded yet again by the constant pain and sadness you've been in. But maybe, that was a good thing.

The easiest way to forget the pain was cutting, it was stupid to you really. Why would one hurt themselves? Yet it somehow magically fixed your problems, and you felt the urge to keep on living.
(Note: It does NOT fix your problems, and usually one only thinks so when it gets to a really bad point in the depression)

It was a quiet night when your D/G came over for a sleepover. Despite being together for over a year she never seemed to notice your depression, and maybe that was a good thing. Until that day... She needed to go to the bathroom and decided to use your personal one, no problem there. But when she closed the door she accidentally knocked down something shiny. A razor. Now D/G wasn't stupid, she knew that razors usually mean something bad. And in a fit of panic she grabbed it and rushed down the stairs.

"Y/N!" She called, and you lifted your head from the TV. "Yes love?" She practically shoved the metal in your face, "w-what is this?" You started to cry. It was soft at first, only a few tears, then a wave of emotion hit you and you sobbed deeply into her chest. Everything you were holding in for so long was finally pouring out, and maybe that was a good thing.

She started to understand your feelings after a couple days, and helped you. But the feeling of being a burden lay too heavy on your shoulders, and not even the razor could help. So you did the only thing you knew, suicide.

It was true you were scared of death, but this was the best option in your mind. Surely you wouldn't be missed, and maybe, that was a good thing.

It wasn't long before D/G found your body, you hadn't gone to school that day, and you always called. The door was unlocked when she entered the home, the light upstairs was on. She crept up the stairs and noticed it was the bathroom light. She knocked on the door hesitantly, it only creaked open.

She let out a scream when she walked into the room. And fell to her knees in a pit of despair. You were dead, and that definitely, wasn't a good thing.

--------