46. Dancing In The Rain Miu x Fem!Reader

Big gay
-------
Edited ✅

It was midnight, dark clouds circling the moon as rain poured from the sky. The only light was from a series of street lights, all many spaces away from each other. No sound other than a series of footsteps splashing into puddles across the street were heard.

It was a young woman, maybe around 20 with hair tied into a loose bun. Clothes absolutely soaked along with her broken flats. She let out a huff as she stumbled under one of the street lights, using it as sort of shelter. Of course the bus had to break down and release everyone early, just her luck! She had a mile to go before she'd reach her apartment, and the horrible weather only made the journey slower.

She ran a hand through her hair, letting it loose. She should've brought an umbrella, but the weather channel had promised a clear night. Yea so much for that. School expenses where dragging her down a spiral of depression, and the girl was just about to let herself die from hypothermia in the freezing rain. Until the water suddenly stopped landing on her shoulders, and a shadow was cast above her head. It was an umbrella.

"Hm?" She questioned, seeing a woman, around 5'7 holding the object above her head.
The woman had long, flowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was beautiful, and
for a second Y/N had thought she was already dead and in the afterlife.

Y/N blinked, before letting out a soft 'thank you.' Wiping her tired eyes and temporarily draining her outfit. The silence between them was peaceful, almost familiar. Yet Y/N was content, maybe she could regain her strength for a bit.

"What is someone like you doing out here so late at night? In the rain no less, without an umbrella. One would think you're stupid!" The womans voice startled Y/N, it was smooth yet high pitched. "A-Ah I had thought it would be a clear sky today, i suppose i figured wrong."

The woman shook her head, "that's why i always carry around my weather detector!" She beamed, pulling out a small stop watch looking device, the arrow in the middle pointing to the water symbol. Ah, she was inventor it seemed, nothing like that was on the market. Or atleast that Y/N knew of, she was financially struggling after all.

"What's your name?" The woman asked, in which Y/N hesitated.
"Y/N L/N"
"Ah what a pretty name, not as pretty as mine however. I'm Miu Iruma, one of the best inventors in the world."

Silence took over them once again, and Y/N couldn't stop herself from staring at Miu. Her skin was pale, and lips perfectly shaped. Her chest was quite impressive, and her face shape was more than beautiful.
It didn't take long for the other to notice.

"I know I'm hot, you can stop staring" she giggled, watching Y/N get flustered and hastily turn away. The inventor seemed to stop and think for a moment, before setting the umbrella down on the ground and gently grabbing Y/N's hand. She swiftly led her away from the base of the lamp, and put herself in a slow dance position.

"Care to dance with me?" She whispered, making shivers fly down Y/Ns spine.
And so it was, two complete strangers, dancing in the rain without a care in the world. It was as if they had knew each other their whole lives, and maybe they had.

Just possibly, just maybe. Maybe something would blossom from this night, after all fate works in mysterious ways.