42. Unidentified!Reader x Maki Harukawa

I'm in the mood for some angst, specifically BSD angst but since this is a Danganronpa book I've decided to convert my idea into this.

Note: Maki is in the mafia or something, and the last person she decides to call is you.

---------------------
Not edited ❌

RIIING RIING
It was late at night, maybe around 12 when Y/N got a call. Who in their right mind would call at such an hour? Still they answered without hesitation, it was their girlfriend, Maki.

"Hello?" Y/N said in confusion, Maki never called this late unless something happened.
"Y.....Y/N?" The other voice on the call sounded tired, muffled, weak even.
"Maki? Is everything alright?" They asked, growing anxious after hearing how troubled she sounded. "I'm fine love, j-just happy I could hear you...... one last time." Y/N grew silent.

"W-What? I'm sorry did you say 'last time?'"
"Y-Yea, I did"
"What's going on?!"
"I'm sorry Y/N"
"Maki? Maki!"

And just like that she hung up, in a desperate fit of worry Y/N pelted out the door. Searching thick and thin for their significant other. A bout of luck maybe when they stumbled into an alleyway, Maki was indeed there. But she was cold, limp, bloody, and clutching onto her phone. It really was the last time she could hear you.

---------
This is short and dumb but I need some angst.