29. Miu x Fem!Reader Hey There Y/N

I'm sorry about all this Miu, this might aswell be a Miu scenario book but I swear I'll make a one shot of another girl soon!
This is based off if the song hey there delilah and this is a bit different than my usual writing style.

Have fun on this hopefully emotional roller coaster ride :)
Oh and spoilers
----------
Un edited❌

Hey there, Y/N what's it like in New York City?

A tall lone figure walked around a land of ruble and dust. The old Gifted Inmates Academy, the one that held the annual 53rd killing game of Danganronpa.
The figure belonged to Miu Iruma, a dead classmate who participated in said killing game. Her skin was pale and transparent, her hair dull and stringy. She was a ghost, one of the many spirits who haunted these parts.

I'm a thousand miles away but, girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do

In a small town hundreds of miles away Y/N worked peacefully at an old cafe. Her hair done loosely in a messy bun, and wearing a green dress with a white apron.
Ever since she and three other teenagers survived their past killing games each one went through hell.
Paparazzi, millions of questions. No wonder they all ran away to a smaller more quiet part of the world. Where people didn't really care about their pasts.

Times square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true

Smiling warmly at her manager the young girl cleaned up the rest of the tables, it was the end of the day. Closing time, she tidied up the chairs, and put away the dishes.
Leaving the building and walking home.

Hey there Y/N
Don't you worry about the distance

Y/N hastily closed the door behind her, kicking off her flats and letting her hair loose.
Sighing, she dressed into a simple pair of pajamas. An old gray t-shirt and black shorts, with white and blue striped socks.

I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes

The ghost of Miu sat at the table, watching her past girlfriend eat microwaved noodles.
Her blue eyes looking deeply into Y/N's E/C ones.

Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Humming a tune Y/N danced lightly across the kitchen as she threw away her mess. Her hands delicately pulling off the golden goggles on her head.

Oh, it's what you do to me

They were Miu's, the ones the girl had wore when she died.

Oh, it's what you do to me

The pitter patter of rain could be heard outside the window, the sun setting.

Oh, it's what you do to me

The ghost danced right beside her, hands hovering over her past lovers.

Oh, it's what you do to me

Y/N wiped away a stray tear and walked into her bed room, pulling out a small wooden box from under the dresser.

What you do to me
Hey there, Y/N
I know times are gettin' hard

Opening the box slowly she revealed countless little trinkets and memories. Tears falling to the floor as she gazed upon the things inside.

But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar

A pin of the little blue character Miu wore, pictures the two of them took with a camera she had made. Her necklace, her gloves, and the baby blue bow from her shirt.