•Prologue•

A/N: Before I start this story and you guys read this story, you must know how I found the inspiration for this story. 

That's all thanks to bechloecup who've let me use some sentences of her awesome story, called #theghostau on Instagram. Go find her account on Instagram, follow her, and vote on her Bechloe au's. They're the best I've ever read!!

Okay, on to this story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's point of view•

,,Mr. President, we've received another one."

,,Another note?"

,,Yes, sir." Daniël gives him the note, after which the president reads it.

,,Same as last time." He sighs. ,,They're threatening my life. We need to ignore it. It's probably someone with too much time and hate on their hands. I have a country to run."

,,But Mr. President, they also threaten your daughter this time."

,,What?! We need to protect her before something bad happens."

,,That's true, that's why I have this list for you." Daniël gives the president another list. ,,On this list, are the best company's to find the best bodyguard for this job."

,,Thank you Daniël, I'll give them a call immediately." Daniël nods and walks away.

At Phantomeyes company

,,Beca are you awake?" A knock is been heard. ,,Beca! Screw this, I'm coming in." A guy walks into the room. ,,I know you're awake, if you don't answer me in the next two seconds I will drench you in ice-cold water."

,,Fine, I'm awake." Beca, the girl who laid on the bed, gets up and looks at her work partner. ,,What is it, Connor?"

,,The White House is on the phone, they want you to report there this morning."

,,the White House?! Wait, what do they want with me?"

,,They didn't say."

,,Hmm strange. There are no feds around here so it can't be something bad."

,,You are too clever to let them know you have broken any laws."

,,I know."

,,So are you going or not?"

,,I've got nothing better to do, why not?" Connor stays where he is standing and Beca crosses her arms.

,,What?"

,,You may be my partner, but I'm not going to shower and change in front of you."

,,Anything the rebel without a clue would like for breakfast?"

,,Just make me some cereals." Connor nods and walks out of the room. Beca disappears into the bathroom only to come out of it again half an hour later, fully dressed. ,,Got to go and see what all the hullabaloo is about." Beca eats her cereals and leaves to the White House.

,,Mr. President will be along in a moment."

,,Shouldn't he be here? He did arrange this meeting with me, not the other way round."

,,The President is a very busy man, Ms. Mitchell." The door opens and the President walks in. ,,Ah, Mr. President you are here. Ms. Mitchell is here for you."

,,Please come in, Ms. Mitchell." Beca walks into the room the President is and gets straight to business.

,,You wanted to see me?"

,,Last night there was an incident."

,,I haven't seen anything on the news."

,,You know better than to think that everything that happens within the life of a president will appear on the news, Ms. Mitchell. I have been getting threatening letters. Last night we received one threatening my daughter's life and I need to afford her getting kidnapped."

,,Yes, that sounds fair but what does this have to do with me?"

,,When I inquired about the best bodyguards, you were top of everyone's list."

,,What did you have in mind?"

,,Well I want you to go undercover as students. Miley will have a wig that she needs to wear whenever she is on campus. Only in your room, she can take it off."

,,Which university are you talking about?"

,,Barden University. I have thought about everything and talked about it with my daughter."

,,And what did she say?"

,,I agree on everything." Beca turns around and is amazed by her beauty. She has long brown hair and deep blue eyes. ,,I don't want to be a target, but that's what you get when you're the daughter of the president right?"

,,I guess." Beca turns back to the president. ,,Fine, I'll do this."

,,Good to hear. You two are supposed to be there tomorrow morning. Pack everything you need and I hope to release you from your duty in about a year." Beca nods and takes Miley with her to her room, so she can grab the stuff she needs.