•14•

A/N: This story is all thanks to bechloecup who've let me use some sentences of her awesome story, called #theghostau on Instagram. Go find her account on Instagram, follow her and vote on her Bechloe au's. They're the best I've ever read!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,,Do you like it?" Sara looks at me after playing the piano.

,,I loved it! Did you wrote that on your own?"

,,I did."

,,I should have recorded that!"

,,Don't worry, I did." Sara grabs her phone and I see a voice recorder. She presses play and I hear her voice once again. My heart warms itself. ,,I'll send it to you." She shares it with me, by sending it to my phone through Whatsapp.

,,I will listen to it every day."

,,Promise?"

,,Yeah, I promise." Sara gives me a hug and we hold each other close. Suddenly the image and background changes. I'm back at the day of Sara's death. It doesn't take long before I wake up with the sweat dripping over my head.

I can't stop thinking about Sara's song. I grab my phone and plug in my earphones, so I won't wake up Miley. I open the voice recorders of Sara and play two songs out of them.

My eyes become watery and I feel tears streaming down my face, while my ears fill themselves with the voice of Sara.

,,Hey, are you okay?" I jump because of the voice of Miley and startle when I see her. I take out my earplugs and get up quickly.

,,You look like you can faint anytime."

,,I don't feel really good actually, but you're the one crying."

,,Miley, I have to take care of you and now you're sick. You have to stay in bed." I grab her hand and notice that they're really hot. I lay her down in her bed again and put my hand on her forehead. ,,Wow, you're really sick. You have a fever."

,,But I can't stay in bed all day."

,,Why not?"

,,Because Chloe and Aubrey were going to tell me if I got accepted into the Bellas."

,,Well too bad for them, you're staying in here to get better. No discussion." Miley groans and falls back with her head on her pillow. ,,I'm sorry, but I can't let you go until you're better."

,,I get it, I promise to stay inside." She tells me and I smile, after which she sneezes.

,,Bless you. I will go to the showers a little later than because you're staying inside. Nobody will know who you are if you're staying inside."

,,True, but are you going to lock me up here?"

,,We both know I have to do that. I can't risk someone coming in and finding out who you are."

,,How do I get to the bathroom or eat something?"

,,Maybe I can look for someone who can guard your room for the day."