Season Two Prologue

October 28th, 1984.

Almost a year after everything that happened with the Upside Down and everything seemed to have gone back to normal. Well, almost everything.

Will never really went back to the way he was before. He was quieter than usual, and every so often he would have a flashback to the Upside Down, or an episode as the party would call it.

With Eleven gone, Mike had become more snippy. He was almost always in a bad mood and was always finding a way to argue with everybody. He started acting out more. He graffitied the school bathrooms and cursed out his teachers.

Chris was having a difficult time, too. Mike was once her best friend. She always knew she could turn to her brother when she needed to and she felt like she could tell him anything. Now, he's distant and grumpy and Chris often found herself becoming very upset with Mike.

Chris felt as if she had no one to talk to now. Nancy was busy trying to expose the truth about Barb's death, Mike was pushing Chris away, and her parents barely even acknowledged Chris's existence half the time. Not to mention that the inevitable divorce was looming near, causing Chris to worry about it splitting up their toxic family.

Right as Chris started to feel as alone as ever, a beacon of hope appeared by the name of Maxine Mayfield.