Chapter Two: Trick or Treat, Freak

(Ignore the ending part of this gif with the car exploding, please. Thanks, El.)

Chris woke up the next morning to someone calling her name?

She opened her eyes and sat up just in time to see Mike walking down the basement stairs.

"Chrissy? What're you doing down here? I was so worried when I woke up, and you weren't in your bed!" Mike rushed over.

"Woah, calm down. I guess I just accidentally fell asleep here last night. Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out."

"It's alright. Come on, we need to get ready for school. It's Halloween, remember?" He smiled.

Chris's face lit up.

"Let's go!"

Chris and Mike ran upstairs to start getting ready for school.

Chris's costume was the same as Mike's, although she removed the name tag from her's. She didn't care that there wasn't a female ghostbuster, she was going to wear the costume even if it killed her.

Chris finished getting ready and followed her brother down the stairs.

At the bottom, their mom was waiting with her camera to take pictures.

She had taken a few, and Chris and Mike her starting to get annoyed.

"Alright. That's the last one," Mike rolled his eyes.

"No, just one more. Come on, please?" Mrs. Wheeler begged.

Chris was sure she had a look of annoyance on her face as her mom took another picture.

"Can we go to school?" She asked.

"No, wait. Okay, say 'Who you gonna call?'"

"No!" Mike and Chris yelled at the same time.

Finally, their mom let them go.

The whole ride to school, she, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin were singing the Ghostbusters song.

"Who you gonna call?" They sang as they parked their bikes in the rack.

"Ghostbusters!" Will finished as he walked up.

They all greeted each other using their costume names.

Will turned to Chris.

"You ended up going as a Ghostbuster after all?"

"Yep. Christina Mulder's the name, busting ghosts is the game," she joked, using the name she made for her costume.

Mike interrupted their train of thoughts.

"Woah, Woah. Why are you Venkman?" He asked Lucas.

"Because I'm Venkman."

"No, I'm Venkman."