He takes you

You fainted when Breakdown started reaching for you and Breakdown picked you up off the ground.

"You can't be thinking of bringing that human with us." Dreadwing said.

"Why not, she'd make a good bargaining chip against the Autobots." Breakdown said.

"Lord Megatron won't allow a human in the Nemesis." Dreadwing said.

"He might, you never know." Breakdown said.

"I thought you hated humans?" Dreadwing asked Breakdown.

"I do hate them, it's just that this human might come in handy." Breakdown said.

"Very well, but if Megatron kills her don't say I didn't warn you." Dreadwing said.

Dreadwing then commed Soundwave for a groundbridge and Dreadwing and Breakdown walked through.

Dreadwing took Arachnid to the brig while Knockout greeted Breakdown.

"So, how was the mission?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"It went well, I also brought a bargaining chip against the Autobots." Breakdown said as he showed you to Knockout.

"Oh, you picked a good one." Knockout said seductively.

"No Knockout, you are not fragging her." Breakdown said.

"Let me guess, that's what you're going to do?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"What.....no....I am NOT going to frag her." Breakdown said as a light blue blush appeared on his face.

"Uh huh, we'll see." Knockout said.

Breakdown then went to go see Megatron before you woke up.