You meet the Other Decepticons

You had just woken up and you remembered that you were currently living with a giant alien robot.

You quickly got dressed, brushed your hair and brushed your teeth so that you would be ready to meet the other Decepticons.

"You ready?" Breakdown asked you.

"As ready as I'll ever be." You replied as Breakdown picked you up and let you sit in his palm.

Breakdown walked into the bridge where Megatron was with Soundwave.

"Lord Megatron, this is Y/n." Breakdown said.

"Ah yes, the human you brought aboard." Megatron said as he took a closer look at you.

"Um.....hi." You said nervously.

Megatron only gave you a disgusted look and then turned to look out the window.

"And this is the Third in Command, Soundwave." Breakdown said as a dark purple and black mech with a visor nodded at you.

"Does he talk?" You asked Breakdown.

"No, he took a vow of silence." Breakdown replied as he went to the flight deck.

You then saw a femme with wings transform and look at Breakdown.

"Breakdown, why are you holding a fleshling?" The strange Cybertroinian asked Breakdown.

"Comander Starscream, this is Y/n, she's our prisoner." Breakdown said.

"Wait.....you mean that female looking robot is actually a male?!" You asked Breakdown.

"Yep, he sure is." Breakdown said.

"I am NOT a femme!" Starscream yelled.

"Keep telli'n yourself that, Screamer." Breakdown said with a smirk.

"That's Commaner to you!" Starscream said angrily.

Breakdown then took you to the med bay where Knockout was repairing 5t3v3's ped.

"Knockout, 5t3v3, this is Y/n." Breakdown said.

"I see she's finally awake, and her eyes are such a beautiful shade of
E/c." Knockout said seductively.

"Knockout!" Breakdown said angrily.

"What?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"Can I see her?" 5t3v3 asked Breakdown.

"Sure." Breakdown said as he let 5t3v3 see you.

"You're so lucky to have a pet human." 5t3v3 said.

"I am NOT his pet!" You said sternly.

"Let me guess, you're his pleasure femme?" Knockout asked you.

"What....NO!" You said as a blush appeared on your face.

"Knockout, that's enough." Breakdown said as he took you back to his berthroom.

Breakdown put you in his berthroom before he went back to the med bay to help Knockout.