Halloween

Today was Halloween and Breakdown had managed to find you and him some costumes.

Breakdown had chosen a couple of pirate costumes.

Breakdown had also gotten tickets to a drive in movie marathon where they were showing old horror movies.

You got dressed in your costume and you looked at yourself in your mirror.

Breakdown was in his holoform getting dressed in his costume.

"Well, how do I look?" You asked Breakdown.

"You look beautiful." Breakdown said with a smirk.

Breakdown's alt mode was waiting and you got in his passenger seat while his holoform sat in his driver seat.

Breakdown drove through the halls of the Nemesis and Soundwave opened a groundbridge for him.

Soon you and Breakdown were at the drive in theater waiting for the first movie to start.

"So, what movies are they showing?" You asked Breakdown.

"War of the worlds, the thing, the original Dracula and the Adams Family." Breakdown replied.

You were thankful that you had brought snacks to eat through out the movies.

Soon the first film started and you and Breakdown watched it.

During the second film a fimillar blue and white car was parked a few spaces from you and Breakdown and you could have sworn you saw a holoform appear but you weren't certain.

During the third and fourth film you started to feel a little sleepy but you didn't want to fall asleep.

After the movies you and Breakdown returned to the Nemesis and when you got back to your room in Breakdown's closet you saw a small pile of candy on your bed.

Breakdown smiled when he saw that you had fallen asleep on your bed after putting the candy in your kitchen.

_______________________________________

Your costumes