Snow day

Today the Nemesis was flying over England where it was snowing so you practically begged Breakdown to take you down to play in the snow.

Breakdown agreed so you put your warmest clothes on and Breakdown took you with him.

Once you and Breakdown were on the ground he activated his holoform and looked at you as you made a snow angel.

"What are you doing?" Breakdown asked you.

"I'm making a snow angel." You said.

After you made your snow angel you got up and started making a snowman.

"Now what are you doing?" Breakdown as you.

"I'm making a snow man, you can help me if you like." You said as you got done making the bottom part of your snowman.

Breakdown started making a medium sized ball of snow while you made the head.

"So, now what?"  Breakdown asked you curiously.

"Now you put the middle on top of the bottom." You replied.

Breakdown did as you said and then you put the head on the middle of the snowman.

You then made a face on the snowman before you looked at your creation.

"It turned out pretty good." You said.

"I guess, although I'm still having trouble understanding human traditions." Breakdown said.

"Don't worry, you'll learn." You said.

After Breakdown turned his back you made a snowball and launched it at Breakdown's back.

"Hey, what was that for?" Breakdown asked you as he turned around.

"It's supposed to be fun." You said.

"Well then, lets have fun." Breakdown said with a smirk as he got a snowball and threw it at you.

You dodged the snowball as you made another snowball, unfortunately you had your back turned to Breakdown who hit your butt with a second snowball.

When you turned around you saw Breakdown with a large grin on his face.

"Hey!" You said playfully as you threw your snowball.

You and Breakdown continued your snowball fight until you both were tired.

Breakdown's holoform fizzled out and he called for a groundbridge and carefully picked you up.

Once you both were back on the Nemesis you and Breakdown saw Megatron waiting for you.

"Well?" Megatron asked you and Breakdown.

"Um.....well...." You said nervously.

"Lord Megatron, I needed to take Y/n out before she went mad." Breakdown said.

"Very well, you both are dismissed." Megatron said.

Once Breakdown got to his berthroom he put you in your kitchen where you made your favorite hot drink while Breakdown activated his holoform and sat with you at your kitchen table.

"Thank you so much Breakdown, I had a great time." You said.

"Oh um..... I'm glad you had fun." Breakdown said.