He gets turned into a sparkling

Pretend that Breakdown still has his eyepatch in the picture
_______________________________________

Today you were just getting done drying your hair and getting dressed after a relaxing bath when you heard Breakdown's berthroom door open.

"Hey Knockout, what's up?" You asked Knockout.

"Y/n, I need you to watch Breakdown for me." Knockout said urgently.

"Did he get turned into something again?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, Starscream was working on something and he decided to test it on Breakdown." Knockout said.

"What did Breakdown get turned in to?" You asked Knockout.

"He got turned into a sparkling." Knockout replied.

"What's a sparkling?" You asked Knockout.

"You humans call them babies." Knockout replied.

"I didn't know that Cybertroinians could have babies." You said.

Knockout lowered his right servo and you saw Breakdown who was in recharge.

"Awww, he's so cute!" You said as your E/c eyes widened.

Breakdown was only about the size of a human three year old so you picked him up from Knockout's servo.

Knockout handed you a bottle of some low grade energon for when Breakdown woke up.

You couldn't help but think that Breakdown was really adorable as a sparkling.

Just then Breakdown opened his optic and looked at you.

"Hi Breakdown, did you have a good nap?" You cooed at Breakdown.

Breakdown looked at you in confusion before he suddenly wrapped his tiny arms around your neck and hugged you.

You were surprised at how clingy Breakdown was as a sparkling but you kinda liked it.

You looked in a box of stuff that Breakdown had gotten you the previous day and you found a ball.

You taught Breakdown how to roll the ball on the floor and he giggled each time you rolled the ball to him.

After a while of playing different childrens games with Breakdown you decided to give him his bottle.

You held Breakdown as if you were holding a human baby and you put the nipple of the bottle near his intake.

Breakdown happily latched on and started drinking the energon from the bottle.

After Breakdown was finished you burped him and he yawned.

"Awww, is someone sleepy?" You cooed to Breakdown.

Breakdown then fell asleep in your arms right before Knockout came back for him.

"Well?" You asked Knockout.

"He'll be back to normal soon." Knockout said.

"I'm going to miss him being a sparkling." You said.

"Yes, I know, sparklings are naturally irresistible." Knockout said.

Knockout then took Breakdown to the med bay and a while later Breakdown came back to his berthroom.

"How are you feeling Breakdown?" You asked Breakdown.

"I feel pretty good, I guess." Breakdown replied.

Breakdown had decided that you weren't so bad for a human so the next day he was going to get you a few things that you needed.