He gets turned into a dog

When you woke up you felt something warm laying across your legs so when you opened your eyes you saw a blue and gray dog with an orange face.

You then realized that the dog looked a lot like Breakdown.

"Breakdown?" You asked out loud.

The dog woke up and looked at you and you knew that the dog was Breakdown.

"How did you turn into a dog?" You asked Breakdown.

Breakdown tilted his head in confusion and you remembered that dogs can't talk to humans.

Breakdown got off of your legs so that you could get up.

You did your morning routine and got a bowl of water for Breakdown to drink.

Just then Knockout came into Breakdown's berthroom.

"I see you're finally awake." Knockout said.

"How did Breakdown turn into a dog?" You asked Knockout.

"The Autobots did it." Knockout said.

You looked in the box and you saw a collar and leash.

"Come on, he'll need to go for a walk." Knockout said.

You put the collar on Breakdown and attached the leash and you both got on Knockout's servo.

Knockout had opened a groundbridge to a forest near an energon mine that he had to check on.

Once you and Breakdown were on the ground he started sniffing everything and you started walking him.

Pretty soon Breakdown looked at you and laid on his back.

You carefully started rubbing Breakdown's belly and he started wagging his tail.

"You're such a good boy Breakdown." You cooed as you continued to rub Breakdown's belly.

Breakdown then got when he heard a bird in a tree and he looked at it.

"Come on Breakdown, let's go back to the energon mine." You said as you gently tugged the leash.

You had to admit that you liked Breakdown as a dog since he was super friendly and he was more affectionate.

Breakdown suddenly fell down and he started to turn back into a Cybertroinian.

The collar snapped as Breakdown grew and changed shape.

After a few Minutes Breakdown was back to normal.

Breakdown soon sat up and looked down to where you were standing.

"Y/n, how did we get here?" Breakdown asked you.

"It's a long story." You replied.

Once you both Breakdown got back to the Nemesis you told Breakdown about you taking care of him while he was a dog.