You get a minor injury

You were currently doing your laundry today and you had just gotten your bed sheets out of the dryer.

Breakdown came in his berthroom to see what you were doing and he saw you going to your bedroom.

"Hey Y/n, whatcha doing?" Breakdown asked you.

"I've been doing my laundry today." You replied.

Unfortunately you weren't watching where you were walking and you stubbed your right big toe hard on the leg of your dresser.

"Owwwww!" You screamed as you fell down.

Breakdown activated his holoform and quickly rushed to your bedroom.

"Y/n, are you alright?!" Breakdown asked you as he panicked slightly.

"My toe hurts." You said.

Breakdown's holoform fizzled away and he carefully picked you up and ran to the med bay.

"Knockout, Y/n's hurt!" Breakdown said.

Knockout did a scan on you and saw that your right big toe was fractured.

"Well?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"Her right big toe is fractured." Knockout said.

"Is there a way to fix her?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"Yes, her fractured toe will need to be put back into place and buddy taped to the toe next to it, just set Y/n down on the counter." Knockout said as he activated his holoform.

You screamed as Knockout fixed your toe and buddy taped it.

"There, all done, but you will need to put ice on your toe for about fifteen minutes a few times a day until it's better." Knockout told you.

"O-okay, I will." You said.

Breakdown then took you back to his berthroom and put you in your bedroom.

Breakdown's holoform also helped you do your laundry and put the sheets and blanket back on your bed.