Christmas

It was finally Christmas eve and Knockout brought some decorations that he had found.

You and Breakdown started put the decorations on the Christmas tree and Knockout waited for you both to stand next to each other.

When the time was perfect Knockout held some mistletoe over you and Breakdown.

"What's that?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"It's mistletoe, when two people are under it they have to kiss." Knockout said with a smirk.

You quickly kissed Breakdown on his cheek before you chased Knockout away.

Breakdown tried not to blush but he couldn't help it.

After decorating the Christmas tree you decided to go to bed since it was late.

"Goodnight Breakdown." You said before you went to your bedroom.

"Yeah, goodnight." Breakdown said.

During the night Breakdown slipped a present under the Christmas tree that was in your living room.

~ Time skip brought to you by Knockout singing Christmas carols ~

It was finally Christmas morning so you grabbed Breakdown's present and when you got to your living room you saw Breakdown's holoform waiting for you.

"Merry Christmas Breakdown." You said.

"Merry Christmas Y/n." Breakdown said.

You sat on the floor next to Breakdown and handed him his gift.

Breakdown unwrapped his present and saw that you had given him an Ipod.

Breakdown pressed play and Hammer Time started playing.

Breakdown looked at you with a smirk and you knew that he loved his present.

Breakdown gave you your present and when you unwrapped it you saw that he had given you an outfit.

"Thanks Breakdown, I love it." You said.

"I knew you would." Breakdown said.

The rest of the day you and Breakdown watched Christmas movies.

_______________________________________

Your Christmas tree

Your present from Breakdown

Breakdown's present from you