When he shrinks

Today you were in Breakdown's berthroom since he was busy in the med bay.

Unfortunately you were extremely bored since you didn't have anything to do.

Something however had happened and soon Knockout ran into Breakdown's berthroom.

After you had been on the Nemesis for a few weeks Knockout had stopped his flirting and you both became friends.

"Y/n, I need you to watch Breakdown while I get an antidote." Knockout said as he carefully placed a very small Breakdown in your hands.

"What happened to him?" You asked Knockout.

"5t3v3 accidentally knocked over a shrinking serum over and it got on Breakdown." Knockout said.

"Okay, I'll make sure he's okay." You said.

Knockout then left Breakdown's berthroom and ran to the lab.

You looked at Breakdown who was only about three inches tall.

"Don't say it!" Breakdown said when he saw you smile.

"I'm sorry but you're just too cute!" You said.

Breakdown vented and wished that he was his normal size.

"So, now what?" You asked Breakdown.

"I guess we have to wait." Breakdown replied as he sat down in your hands and pouted.

You couldn't help but think that Breakdown was cuter while he was tiny.

You let Breakdown sit on your shoulder so that you could use your hands.

You then decided to eat some of the boxed cereal for lunch while Breakdown sat on your shoulder.

After about fifty minutes Knockout came back with the antidote.

You gave Breakdown to Knockout who put him on his berth before pouring the antidote on Breakdown.

You watched in amazement as Breakdown grew to his normal size.

Knockout and Breakdown then went back to the med bay.