An embarrassing moment

Today Breakdown had brought you a couple boxes of clothes and you decided to try everything on to see if it fit.

Breakdown had found the boxes near a house that had been foreclosed so he took them since they had been left behind.

You tried on several different shirts, pants, dresses, socks and even a few bras that thankfully fit you perfectly.

Unfortunately you had accidentally tossed a bra over the edge of the shelf in Breakdown's closet that you lived on and there was no way for you to get it.

Just then Breakdown came in his berthroom and saw you looking at the floor.

"What are you looking for?" Breakdown asked you.

"Um....well....I accidentally tossed a bra over the edge of my shelf and I can't get it." You said as a bright, red blush covered your face.

Breakdown bent down to get the bra and he looked at it curiously.

"What do you use it for?" Breakdown asked you.

"W-well....i-it's used to s-support m-my breasts." You said as your blush got darker.

It took a moment for Breakdown to realize what you meant and soon his face was covered in a dark blue blush.

"Uh....here." Breakdown said as he handed you the bra and left his berthroom quickly.

You were thankful that embarrassing moment was over....hopefully.