In other news

Unknown.

She ran right past me in the airport. Eyes as red and glassy as could be. Bag bouncing along as its owner fairly flew through the airport terminals.

Who was she running from?

Why was she running?

My second question is quickly answered as its posed when he blazes past me a few minutes later, desperate to catch up, but its too late. She's already boarded her flight and he tries, unsucessfully to board the plane.

In matters of the heart & love, even your celebrity can't get you on a closed flight.

i watch a man, momentarily deterred, stride over to an info flights desk and immediately pull out his wallet.

That's good to see.

I didn't even come here to watch them today. I didn't. For once, I came to head off to a tropical destination for some well needed rest and relaxtation with an amazing person and even better travel companion, who's walking this way right now. Placing the notebook that I was jotting quick notes in on the seat next to me, they pick it up and skim my notes of the day, eyebrows raised. I nod and motion with my chin towards the private waiting area, where I can see him clear as day pacing around the space.

He better be sorry, I think to myself as I scroll my twitter feed, getting a clearer understanding of what unfolded in front of me not too long ago. I look up to see him getting slapped by a clearly upset female and Harry is more or less being Harry. Just Harry with a small child in his arms.

I place my shades on my face and sit casually, taking it all in until my flight is ready to be boarded.

My travel buddy comes back with snacks at the same time two of them walk by. One scolding the other and well her, not looking like any of it is sinking in for her. It's an odd pairing these two. One is more glitz and fame, the other more reserved and earthy. Careful not to draw to much attention, I casually observe which gate the two girls go and sit at and I shouldn't be surprised when I see that it's a flight headed to New York.

Looks like there may be a slight change in travel plans," I inwardly groan. I really needed this vacation time.. but, things are about to get interesting. I can feel it.

--

exhausted.

tired

bleary

sorry if there are spelling errors.

B <3

Thanks for reading and make sure to check out the media and visiuals on the side