chapter 7

~Shailene~

I get up to find Theo missing from my side. For some time I run last night's events through my head. But at last I take a shower and change into one of my my what I call 'Office Dresses.' It's another blue one with sleeves.

I meet Hermione coming out of her room wearing jeans with a black hoodie and her in a sleek ponytail. She's holding the Insurgent book in her hand which sort of expalins her oufit to me. There is no Theo downstairs either, I get worried until I hear Hermione say, "Mom! There is a note fro dad!"

She holds out a piece of paper. I take it and it reads:

I'm going to my office, Harry fell sick so I have to take care of some of his work too. I won't be able to pick up Hermione from school either. You two have a good day! -Theo

Hermione and I leave the house together. Hazel isn't here yet so I decide to wait for her to come pick Herm up. I pull out my laptop and start working while Hermione paces backa dn forth talking on her phone to Liam most probably. Just as she hangs up an Audi stops right next to her and out gets Ansel's son Liam.

Then I realize how long it's been since I last saw him. "Hey Liam!" I say from my seat on the front steps. "Hi Mrs. James!" he repiles. I still haven't gotten used to this name. Before either of us can speak Hermione pipes in by saying " Liam offered to pick me up. So, I called told Hazel and asked her not to."

"Okay! I'll see you at dinner!" I say getting into my car. I slowly drive away. I look back in the rearview mirror and i'm shocked to see..............

Another Audi stops next to Liam's and out gets:

                                                          GEORGE!!!

i'm sorry if there are any mistakes in the story becacuse i'm not into the habbit of re-reading what i type.

and plz keep commenting  guys!

thanks for all the reads!

- a fangirl