chapter 24

~Shailene~

Once Hermione leaves the house I lay down on a couch and cover my face with a cushion. Soon Theo joins me. He pulls the cushion away and kisses me. I take his face and kiss him back. He leans onto me.

He pulls away sooner than I wanted him to.

"Go get changed. Wear something nice." He orders.

"This takes me by surprise and I blurt out "What?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner to make up for our anniversary." He explains smiling at my confusion.

I sigh and let him help me up. I trudge up the stairs and into our walk-through closet. Theo goes into the bathroom, so I have the room to myself. I choose a light pink dress and put on matching heels. I wear the necklace he gave me and curl my hair from the tips.

Just as Theo comes out looking more handsome than ever. He's wearing a black suit and to match my dress he chooses to wear a tie of the same colour.

We leave the house and drive to...

It's then that I realize that we're driving towards the highway.

"Umm Theo?" I begin to ask.

"Yeah I know." Is all he says.

We drive silently until he takes a turn off the main road. I shift in my seat. The road vanishes, replaced by an uneven path. Soon he stops the car and gets out. After helping me out as well, he gently takes my hand and leads me towards a large bush that's blocking my view.

When we're about to turn the corner he covers my eyes and says "Keep walking straight."

I follow his instructions until he softly says "Stop."

I do as told. He removes his hands from my eyes and the scene that awaits me is unbelievable.

There's a table for two all set up with food, candles to light the dark and best of all a romantic feeling hangs in the air. I turn myself around in Theo's arms and kiss him saying "Thank You." He smiles and leads me to one of the chairs.

When we start eating I ask him "How did you get this out here?"

"With a little help from Hermione and Liam, it wasn't really all that difficult." He explains.

After that my main attention is the delicious beef steak in front of me.

The first promised update of the week!

Thank you so much for all the reads!

Read, Vote and Comment!

-Fangirl

P.S. If there are any mistakes please ignore them because my grammar isn't all that good :)