chapter 19

~Theo~

Shai and I were just looking at Herm’s baby pictures and were thinking how happy she looks. But she just ran into her room crying like hell. Shai at once gets up to go see what’s wrong. Just as she leaves the doorbell rings. I get up to answer it.

When I open the door there is Liam looking out of breath his hair all ruffled.

“Did you make her cry?” I plainly ask him raising an eyebrow. He seems startled by my question.

“Is she crying? No I didn’t do that. I wouldn’t ever do that to her.” He replies.

At the same time Shailene comes down and seeing Liam at the door says “She wants to talk to you.” He leaves to see Hermione.

Once he has gone up Shailene sits down on a stool and putting her face in her hands starts sobbing. I’m pretty surprised because I haven’t seen this side of her for a long time. I sit down next to her and put my around her, pulling her into me. Automatically she buries her face in my shirt.

I finally ask softly rubbing her back “What’s wrong?”

She uncovers her tear stained face and looks at me. Then answers “Ruth always tried to ruin my life. She never wanted to see me happy. But when I finally got married to you she failed.” She sniffs and I pull back her hair which covers her face.

She continues “But now she’s found a more vulnerable part of me, Hermione. She’s using George to ruin her life. If she can’t be happy neither can I be.”

I sigh and lightly kiss her forehead. “What did he do this time?” I ask her. Before she can reply Hermione and Liam come down. We both get up my arm around Shai’s waist.

 “Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. James.” Liam says to us. We nod in reply. Hermione goes out to see him off while I make Shailene a cup of coffee.

After talking late into the night we’re all about to go to bed when we hear a knock on the door. It’s well past midnight. So, we’re all startled. I go see who it is and when I open the door I see two men in uniforms. There were cars behind them with lights on their hoods.

These people could only be:

                                                                          THE POLICE!!!

Finally updated!

Thank you so much guys for the 3.8K reads! I love you for this.

read, vote and plzzzz comment!

Happy Halloween! Let me know what or who you’re dressing up as!

-Fangirl