chapter 23

~Hermione~

I put on my dress, the jewelry mom passed on and my prom corsage that Liam gave me. I'm deciding what to do with my hair when there is a knock on my door. I let my hair hang  loose around my shoulders and open the door.

Mom is there.

"Need any help?" She asks.

I sigh and nod my head. I walk over to the floor length mirror and mom follows. I sit down on a chair while she starts working magic with my hair. Once she's finished my hair looks nothing but simple and elegant; My hair is brushed from left to righ across my forehead and the rest in a bun at the back of my head. She chooses a silver hairband with a glittering bow and pushes it into my hair.

Basically, I love it! I get up from the chair and hug mom. She puts her arms around me and gives me a squeeze.

Just then dad shouts from downstairs "Herm! Liam's here!"

I pull back and smile at her. She smiles back and kisses my forehead. I take a deep breath and grab my purse from the nightstand, shove in my iPhone 6 and credit card. I make my way downstairs to find dad waiting there. I walk into his open arms.

"You're looking good." He says intentially loud enough so that mom can hear it because she's standing right behind me.

"Thanks." I reply pulling away.

Then I leave the house, Liam's car is parked right next to the sidewalk. He gets out and walks over to my side. He puts his arms around my waist and draws me into him.

"You're looking beautiful." He whisphers in my ear.

The compliment makes me blush. I stand up on my toes and so that I kiss him. I'm the one to pull away. He helps me in and then we're off to have the best night of our lives.

The prom's being held in a hotel ballroom because the school gym isn't big enough. When we reach our destination, Liam gets out to open the door for me. I take a deep breath and remind myself

"You're gonna forget everything that has happened to you in the past and what might happen in the future and just have the best time ever with you boyfriend (who deserves it.)"

The door opens and a hand reaches in to help me out.

I take his arm and walk towards the enterance of the hotel.

I've pre-written this whole story and I'm going to try and update atleast twice a week.

All I can I tell you right now is that there is a BIG plot twist on the way. You'll find out after 4 chapters and some SHEO stuff is coming up too.

You guys are honestly the best! But one thing I don't get is that why don't you guys comment.

Just type in a few words to let me know what you think.

Read, Vote & Comment!

-Fangirl

P.S. If any of you have free time please go read my other story, The Royal and The Housemaid.