chapter 25

~Hermione~

We find the hall where the prom's being held and go in. There are kids everywhere. Girls in long floor length dresses, others in knee length like me. All guys are wearing tuxes. Soft music plays while couples dance on a huge wooden dance floor. Liam takes hold of my hand and leads me towards...

When I see where he's leading me to I dig my heals into the ground bringing him to a hault. He looks back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I really don't think we should go to your basketball buddies." I say.

"Why? I thought you'd like some male attention." He says with a grin.

"Haha! Yeah! I'd love that but I think I'll let you keep me to yourself." I say smiling. But inwardly I didn't want to because some of them are George's friends and they obviously know what happened at the party to land him in comma.

"Alright, then what do do you want to do?" Liam asks facing me with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's go get something to drink." I say and start waking towards the bar on one side of the hall with Liam close behind me.

I sit down on a stool and Liam sits down on the next one facing me. A bar attendant comes up to us and asks for our order.

"Coke for me." I tell him. I wait for Liam to tell his but he doesn't. When I look at him he's staring at me.

"What?' I ask.

"Coke? Seriously? At prom?" He asks laughing.

"I just feel like it!" I protest.

He gets himself a coke too, I give him the 'look-who's-talking' look. Just as the man brings us our cokes, Hazel comes over.

"Hey! You guys already thirsty?" She asks taking the stool on my other side and propping her oxygen tank next to it.

"Where's Augustus?" I ask taking a sip of my coke.

"He went to the washroom." She replies. I simply nod.

We all sit in silence for a while. Liam's the one to break it.

"I think we're wasting time."

"What?" I blurt out.

"We can drink Coke sometime else as well but this is the only chance I'll get to dance with you in a prom dress." He takes my hand and pulls me off my stool.

"Alright. I'll catch up with you later Hazel." I say waving. She waves back and goes off to look for her prom date.

 We go to the dancefloor. Liam turns to face me and put an arm around my waist and takes my hand. I put my other arms around his neck and bury my face in his shoulder.

We keep dancing through several songs until I feel the Coke asking me to go to the washroom.

I pull away and peck him lightly in the lips saying "Give me a minute alright?"

With this I go off in search of a washroom.

Hi!

So, yesterday I watched The hundred foot journey and White bird in a blizzard.

Both were AMAZING! Shailene Woodley is honestly the best!

I've written this Divergent High story. I won't give you the name but that it's really different from the others. Plus, it's a short story.

So, comment if you guys want me to put it up!

Read, Vote & COMMENT!

-Fangirl

https://twitter.com/DivergentTri6/status/538095543613153280

check out this picture! It's AWESOME! I couldn't put it up here so guys will have to look it up yourself :)