27.

Everyone got out of the car and went inside the sweet and simple restaurant.

They were greeted by the host lady who assigned them their table. As the proceedings were done, they sat on their tables and looked over at the menu, their mouth watering at the dishes.

"Seriously if they don't have chicken wings, I am gonna shove all those spicy dishes down their ass" taetae's mother said as she flipped through the menu to find her dish and when she finally found it, she sighed in relief.

Everyone ordered their favorite dishes and a cake for the boy who just graduated.

They chatted and taetae doesn't know why but everyone gave koo subtle glances in the middle of the talks

When the food came they dug in. The food was delicious and the aura calming as not many people were there.

After finishing the food everyone cut the cake and were very happy at seeing taetae grow up so big.

"Honey, you―you grew up so big" taetae's mother sniffed.

"Ahh~ you're spoiling my make up bitch" she said still crying and seeing her like that made taetae cry too.

Their relationship is a bit crack but it's so deep and so loving that even if they both mock each other they know the other would always support the other.

They both hugged each other and wiped their tears away. The mood was again all happy now.

They ate the cake, paid the bill (where taetae's mom scolded the bidder for not giving proper service, well the service was proper, the only thing that triggered her was that her chicken wings didn't have any side sauce with them even though it was there on the chicken) and left.

Once they were in their neighbourhood, the car stopped and taetae was confused

"You go to the park and we'll go home" koo's father said

"Why?"

"Stop being a brat for once tae just go otherwise I'll disown you plus kook is there with you. Don't tell me you're scared of the dark. Taetae's father, I don't know we have a child" taetae's mother said as she surrendered her arms

"Oh come on! I am not scared of the dark. I'll go!" Taetae sighed

He got out if the car.

"All the best" his mother shouted to him and he was way beyond confused

But he did know one thing

Koo has something to do with all this.