😌

This is the domestic kind of Camren, it will not be toxic. If you're looking for that, then please leave and not complain here.

I love adult Camren lol, far more mature with a greater handle of their relationship.

My Camren here will be adults going into their first real relationship, Lauren and Camila will have to adjust and understand each other more due to their specie difference.

If you're looking for battles and lots of fighting due to revenge and stuff like that, my story will have it. Eventually. But I want to focus on letting Lauren learn about werewolf common sense in the first 10+ chapters.

There will be guest ships, such as Clexa and Jori. (As I'm writing this, I've only done chapter 8, so more possible ships to come.)

Remember they are Domestic, not Toxic.

This is also my first time in dabbing in the fantasy section, so bare with me.

There will be conflicts though don't worry, it won't be boring. Or as boring as you would think.

Now that I'm done with this unnecessary introduction, go on and read the first chapter!

Hope you don't throw my fanfic away halfway because there's only (13) chapters! I update every 3-5 days =D.

Also if you're wondering.

Yes. My Camren is endgame.

Kisses, ❤
-Sam