Stark's POV

I updated early 😛

Stark's POV

I was worried about Iz. She wasn't talking to me at all. When she did talk, she would only give one-word answers. It was nerve racking.

"Aye, mate. Stop worryin' so much. Jus' chill and relax. It ain't suppos' to be so hard. Jus' stop thinking and let go." My friend said. Currently, we were in his house.

I sighed. It wasn't my fault! After knowing Iz for so long, I have learned that she gets really dangerous when she gets like this. She used to harm herself but because of me, she stopped. I didn't know if it was the right thing to do but I made her promise me that she wouldn't harm herself anymore.

What a mistake I made. Promises can be broken.

"I know. Sorry." I ran a hand through my black hair. I looked around and I groaned softly. I hated that I had to stay away from Iz. Who knew what she could be doing right now?

I stood up and excused myself. I left the house and walked by tall trees. Finally getting tired of walking, I found a really big tree and climbed it until I was all the way at the top. I sat down on the branch and I hit my head softly against the bark.

Iz? I couldn't help myself. I was just so worried.

Hey.

I groaned. Why did she do this to me! It was killing me. Not knowing what was happening, what was going on through her head. I felt around our mind link and I wanted to punch the tree when I felt all the walls. They were unbelievably strong and no matter what I did, I couldn't find a weakness to them.

I sighed. Did you break your promise?

There was a long silence. It was deafening and scary.

Right when I was about to say her name, she answered. Yes. I'm sorry, Stark. She sounded so unbelievably sad, I felt a pang of pain in my chest. Her sadness actually hurt me.

I was bewildered but I didn't show it. Why, Iz?

I just couldn't stand it Stark. I just hate myself so much.

I growled and I punched the tree multiple times. My knuckles were bloody but I didn't care. Why? You're amazing, Iz. How many times do have to say it?

Oh, but I'm not. Her voice in my head was a sad whisper.

Yes you are! I couldn't stop the anger from entering my voice. How can she not believe me? I have not lied to her. Once. I have kept stuff from her, yes, but I have not lied. Everything I said about her was true. She was amazing in every way. She was selfless, amazing, innocent, beautiful. She is beyond beautiful, especially to me. You are beyond amazing, Iz. Please believe me.

She was silent for a few seconds. Okay Stark. I'm going to take a nap. I'll talk to you later again, okay?

I said. I knew she was lying. I didn't want to pressure her though, so I let it go. Okay, Iz. Rest well.

Night, Stark.

Night, Iz. I answered reluctantly.

After a few seconds I added something else. Whatever you say to put yourself down is wrong, Iz. You are amazing. And beautiful. You mean a whole lot to me and it sucks seeing my princess hurt.

After that I shut mind off her. I looked down at my hand. It was numb. Or course it is. Of course I am.

I sighed and looked at the night sky. After a while I closed my eyes.

____________

Short chapter but here's Stark's POV. I decided that I wouldn't reveal Nora's POV until way later. Hope that's okay.

QOTC: Who knows who Andy Biersack is?

Vote ♪('ε )

Fan ((x))

Comment (^^)

Share (^^)

Till the next chapter! (ω)