I Will Be An Angel Pancake After This

The picture to the side is Raz's golden eyes. My friend was playing on photoshop and told me she could make Raz's eyes and Luc's. I'll post Luc's eyes on a future chapter. AND she also made Aaron's eyes. I'm in love with his eyes and I'm sure you will too. OH AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

.

.

"Let me talk to her." A familiar voice said in the background.

I sat down on my bed and closed my eyes. I was in so much trouble. Why'd I have to answer the phone ugh!

I heard my dad protesting before giving up and handing the phone over. "Izzy, where are you?"

I opened my eyes and they widened when I heard Luc's voice. "I'm in New York."

"Where in New York. I need your exact location." Luc's voice was slightly annoyed.

I clenched my hands into fists. "Don't tell me what to do." I said, getting angry. He shouldn't be getting into my business.

"Don't act like a child, Isabelle. Tell me where you are. You had your fun. Now it's time for you to get here and do what you are supposed to do."

I felt myself start to shake with anger. I was about to say something when I heard something fall on the ground with a crash. Turning around to see what it was, my eyes widened when I saw a vase, what was left of it, on the floor. I know it may not seem weird, things fall. But that vase was on the other side of the room. It was nowhere near me.

"I said, where are you." Luc interrupted me from my thoughts. My eyes narrowed when I heard him growl in anger. He didn't sound human, well he wasn't human. But still, he growled like an animal. And to top it all off, he was growling at me.

"Don't talk to me like that." I said in a calm voice. "I want to talk to Raz."

"No. You are going to talk to me."

"No." I said in a cold tone.

"Stop acting like a damn child. You're eighteen now, grow up."

I was going to start yelling when Raz's voice answered me. I relaxed slightly but I will still angry with Luc. How could he talk to me like that. I did grow up. I grew up fast. I had to grow up, I had no choice. "Where are you, Princess." His voice was soothing and calm.

I calmed down and closed my eyes. "I'm in New York City in King's hotel." I answered him.

I heard him say an okay and then he hung up. I stared at my phone in confusion. He had just hung up on me like that?

A knock on my door woke me up from my reverie. I stood up and my heart started to pound. What if it was Aaron?

Please, let be him. I want to see those emerald eyes again.

I opened the door and to my disappointment, it was Raz.

Wait.

How'd he get here so fast?

He chuckled. "I'm an angel, Princess. I have ways to get places. Airplanes and cars are a waste of my time." He went inside my room and I just stood there, shocked. "Close your mouth, you don't want to catch flies, do you?" I turned around and glared at him.

"You are mean."

He chuckled and turned his golden eyes to me. "I know, darling." He became serious in an instant and his eyes became sharp. "Now, Iz, I know you felt overwhelmed with everything going on, but running wasn't good. If you wanted to have fun, you could have come to me and I would've taken you anywhere you wanted. You shouldn't have run off like that. You made everyone worry about you."