Luc's POV

I decided I would make this chapter for Lucian. His point of view on things.

The song Hurricane by The Fray is a perfect example of what Iz is to Luc.

Picture of baby Iz to the side.

Enjoy cx!

___________________

Lucian

.

.

.

.

(14 years ago)

"You're probably just overreacting, Lucian. She's safe." Raziel said to me.

But I am not overreacting. I know I am not. Something was wrong and I know the child was in danger.

I nodded. "Even so, I want to make sure. I will patrol her house and if something happens, I will be there to protect her at all costs." I told him.

He shook his head at me. "You worry too much, Lucian. But go right ahead." I left the house we were recently living at.

The cold air made my hair fly everywhere  and I growled in annoyance. This weather was getting annoying.

When I got to the house, immediately I knew something was wrong. Worry flooded my mind and I ran into the house, without thinking. I entered her room in a rush just in time to see her trembling in fear with a fallen angel in front of her.

Rage flooded my veins and all I could see was red. No one is to hurt the human child.

I didn't know what I was doing. Fear and anger controlled my thoughts and my body. One second I was standing near the doorway and the next I was burning this angel's feather. I don't remember how I got it but I did and he was gone now.

I took a deep breath and I looked around for the girl. She was clutching a black toy to her face and she was shaking.

"Don't hurt me." She said in a voice filled with fear.

I felt this burning sensation in my stomach. She was scared of me.

I looked at her in the eyes and I took a deep breath. "I will not hurt you, baby." I told her soothingly.

She looked at me with black eyes. Her eyes suited her and I immediately knew she got her eyes from her father, Patch. Without thinking, I caught a strand of her dark her in my fingers. Her hair was so curly.

"Who are yew?" I chuckled when I realized she could only pronounce certain things correctly because of how young she was. I knew exactly how old she was. She was 3 years and four months.

I smiled at her and I picked her up into my arms. "I am your guardian angel, Isabelle."

She looked at me in awe. "Are yew like supoman?"

It took me a while to realize she meant superman. I chuckled. "If you wish for me to be."

She beamed at me. "Yay! I have a supoman." She clapped her hands together.

"Yes. I am your superman." I kissed her forehead and I placed her in her crib.

I never wanted her to be hurt every again. I knew what I was doing was not right. For her or for me but it had to be done. She was innocent and people were after her because of me and Raziel. At all costs, I would protect her.

I grabbed a blade from my pocket and I looked at it and then at her. "Would you like to have a new friend, Izzy?" I asked softly.

She looked at me surprised. "Yes! I want moe fwends!"