[Book 1 - Global Evolution] Chapter 6

Cong Xia kept flipping his palm while looking at it, then from his palm, he moved towards his arm and stroked the muscles of the arm. He rubbed his forearm and headed up. It seemed like he was looking for anything that made Cheng Tianbi different from ordinary people.

Cheng Tianbi frowned and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?"

Like a firecracker, Cong Xia asked a series of questions.

"How do you feel now? Do you feel any unusual changes in the muscles? Stiffness? Soreness? Swelling? Are there any differences within your body?"

"No."

"No? At present, these evolved animals and plants, with no exception, have become bigger and bigger. Don't you feel anything at all? No feeling of muscle swelling and bone growing? Maybe you will also become a giant."

Cong Xia still kept touching the biceps of Cheng Tianbi. The feeling was really good, firm and tight but still elastic. How did he practice to achieve this?

Cheng Tianbi grabbed his wrist and shook it off his arm.

"Give me some water."

Cong Xia looked at his pale lips, knowing that it was because of the blood loss. He quickly poured a glass of water and brought it to Cheng Tianbi's lips.

"Here. Drink some water, I have already boiled it. It's best to drink some hot water once in a while."

Cheng Tianbi wanted to take the cup, but Cong Xia said enthusiastically.

"I will hold it for you. You should try to study the feeling when it hasn't disappeared yet. Study the feeling on your hand."

As Cheng Tianbi was about to say something, there was a thud sound coming from the window behind, the whole window was shaking because of the slamming force. Both of them turned around to look straight at the window, there was a trace of wetness left on the glass.

Cong Xia walked next to the window and looked outside. He was quite astonished. For some reasons, it was already hailing outside. The size of the hail was as big as a chicken egg, when hitting the road, it left behind small pieces of ice. When hitting the car, the car would make loud sound continuously. If the hail this big hit someone, something bad definitely would happen.

Cong Xia was trembling terribly. The fight for their lives that just happened made them totally forget about their purpose of entering the house. Their mind was highly strained, which also made them forget about the sudden drop in temperature. At this time, when he was finally aware of it, he suddenly felt chilled to the bone.

Cheng Tianbi obviously felt it too. He looked up at the air conditioner. It was already set at 30 degrees, but the house was still not very warm. How much had the temperature decreased outside?

Cong Xia said.

"Wait a minute."

He quickly rushed into the bedroom and took out the blankets and the jackets of the owner of the house. Cheng Tianbi could not wear more clothes. After Cong Xia put more clothes on himself, he wrapped the blankets that he took around Cheng Tianbi.

Cheng Tian's condition looked really horrible. His face looked really pale. It was probably not just because of blood loss. Cong Xia said.

"You still had better go to the bedroom to rest, it looks too cold outside, we can't leave for a while, it would be better to get some sleep."

Cheng Tianbi said in exhaustion.

"Cook the monkey, we need to eat something first."

Cong Xia turned his head and looked at the monkey which was covered in blood. He felt his scalp numb.