[Book 1 - Global Evolution] Chapter 28

The three men were following closely for more than a hundred meters the middle-aged man was finally certain that they were going towards him. He turned around, glanced at them and then patted his dog. The border collie turned around to look at them. One man, one dog, they both warned them to leave with their eyes.

Cheng Tianbi did not fall back, on the contrary, he walked directly next to them.

"We need your dog to help find the prey. When we get the prey, we'll take three pounds of meat. The rest is yours."

The man smiled sarcastically. In front of a giant border collie that was five or six meters tall, human beings appeared to be so small and fragile. After the apocalypse came, he had never been hungry for even a day, and it was all thanks to his fur baby. He also didn't believe any human could threaten him, even if that person was a mutant. There was also no one who had ever provoked them, so he did not take Cheng Tianbi seriously at all.

"You must be a mutant? Don't think that you're very powerful because you're a mutant. Have you ever fought a border collie that is five or six meters tall? Whatever prey that we can get will never be enough for my baby to eat, how is it possible that we share it with you? If you are smart enough then fuck off."

Cheng Tianbi said indifferently.

"I don't need to fight it. I am only three meters away from you. I have many ways to kill you before this sentence ends. Do you want to try?"

The man stepped back subconsciously. Cheng Tianbi's eyes were deep and penetrating, like a pond which its bottom couldn't be seen. They were cold, enigmatic and unpredictable. The beast-like aggressiveness in his eyes made the man feel chilled in the back. Although this young man might look like he was only in his early twenties, but his tall figure and intimidating temperament made the man involuntarily believe what he said was true.

But he was still hesitant. Even if he owned a pet, it was still not an easy task to find prey in the wild. Weak animals would run if they saw them, the powerful ones might hurt his fur baby. Who would want to give their most precious ration to other people. He couldn't help but take another step back, trying to hide behind the border collie to provide a sense of security.

But at this moment, he felt a sharp object poking against his back and stopping him. He widened his eyes and turned his head around. There was nothing behind him, but the feeling of being poked by the sharp cone was indeed genuine. Cheng Tianbi said.

"If you go back further, your heart will be pierced through."

The man looked at Cheng Tianbi in horror.

"Put, put it away. I agree, OK?"

Cong Xia walked next to Cheng Tianbi and looked up at the huge border collie, there was admiration in his heart.

"This dog is so handsome, brother, can I touch it?"

The man depressingly nodded. Cong Xia walked forward and touched the thick fur of the border collie. The big dog glanced at him and didn't react at all.

It was really amazing. The non-elemental energy could change the shape of the species so drastically. A dog had its size increased for more than ten times in less than a month. According to the theory of evolution of Charles Darwin, such evolution couldn't necessarily be achieved even after hundreds of millions of years.

This world was full of miracles.

Five people plus one dog walked deep into the forest.

The border collie's sense of smell had increased after its body size increased. Along the way, it walked a little bit then sniffed. After walking for nearly two hours, they finally found a hen that had the size of a small truck.