Chapter 7:

A/N: Hey guys I'm back with some more Coral and Negan time!!! I know that's not a pic of Jeff or anyone in this fic but I showed this to my best friend and she fucking loved it. I hope you guys like this chapter cause it's about to get even deeper man!!! There is a slight trigger warning just to let you know. I'm really sorry too!!!

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Negan screamed at the top of his lungs. He grabbed his gun from under his jacket and pulled the trigger. Carl fell to the ground and Negan's bullet went straight into Rick's stomach.

He fell back and Negan threw his gun down. Negan fell to his knees and held Carl's head in his lap. Tears threatened to fall and then he heard another scream.

Michonne saw Carl fall and Negan grab his gun. The gun went off and Rick fell to the ground. She screamed when she realised the bullet went to his stomach. She grabbed her sword and ran to Negan, who was on his knees holding Carl.

Michonne went to attack but she heard another gun go off and that's it. (A/N: to be totally honest I didn't want Michonne to die but if she had lived then Carl wouldn't be able to stay with Negan. And she would've caused a lot of trouble for him. I truly love Michonne and I wouldn't have killed her but it just had to be done. Back to the fic.)

Negan looked up when he heard another gunshot go off. He saw Arat with her gun drawn and Michonne's body fell to the ground.

Negan quickly turned his attention to Carl's limo body. Blood staining Carl's shirt by his right shoulder. Negan picked him up and ran to their truck.

"FUCKING DRIVE DAMMIT!!" He yelled at Dwight.

He quickly started the truck and they sped down the road to home. They quickly arrived and as soon as Dwight stopped the truck Negan jumped out and ran to Dr. Carson 2.0. He set Carl's body on the table and Dr. Carson began checking Carl's vitals.

"Negan. Sir I'm gonna need you to leave. I have to begin operating immediately if we want this boy to live." Carson said as he put rubber gloves on.

"Fuck no!!" Negan snapped, tears slowly coming down hisnface. "I ain't leavin' his fuckin' side til I know he's gonna be fuckin' dandy."

Dr. Carson put a hand on Negan's shoulder and gave him a reassuring look. Negan nodded his head and headed out the door slowly.

He slowly closed the door behind himself and saw Dwight and Simon pacing in front of the room. "How's he doin'?" Simon asked. Dwight walked up to his side and Negan looked in the small window on the door. He saw Carson hovering over Carl's bloody body and shook his head.

"He's gonna be fuckin' fine but that's not gonna stop me from payin' that fuckin' thin-dicked mother fuckin' Prick a quick little visit just to make sure he's dead." Negan growled. Simon looked at Negan and Dwight nodded his head lightly.