Middle Finger

You were woken up by your phone ringing. You checked the caller ID and it was the same as yesterday. You got up to your feet and cleaned the apartment a bit. Through your window you could see 7 people standing outside. Their heads were turned to your window. Fucking hell!
It's them!

They looked at you dead in the eyes.
Your heart dropped. Then you noticed something. Yoongi was giving you the middle finger. Yay. You gave one back.

You closed the curtains so they wouldn't see you running for the door.
As soon as you grabbed the handle the door shot open. They know where you live. Shit! You're cornered!

"What do you want from me?! Can't you kidnap someone else?!" You shouted. The one at your door was Yoongi. You would run but the problem was you didn't know where the others were. You didn't know where they were waiting for you. They could pop out of anywhere at any moment.

"Fuck it." You said as you pushed Yoongi aside knocking him over.
"Hey!" He shouted as you heard footsteps behind you. You were surprised that only Yoongi was chasing you. You ran as a fast as your legs could go and bumped into something.
More like someone.

Jungkook.

He grabbed your wrists and held you in place as you heard Yoongi approach from behind. "Fuck you!" You kicked your legs and hit something. His DING DOONG (Sorry I had to 😂 )

He let go of you and fell to his knees.
You kinda felt bad and still ran. You ran down the sidewalk . The same black van chased you down. You tried to make as many turns so they couldn't find you and you did it. You escaped or so you thought.

*BANG*

Your lower right thigh came into contact with a bullet. You were getting used to the shot wounds so this one didn't hurt as much. You still had Yoongis bandana and used it to tie your shot wound. You continued running, but the pain was too much to bare.

You fell to your knees panting. Your vision went dark as Jimin tied a blindfold aroun your head. You were struggling a lot until your wrists and gels were tied with ropes. You felt your weight drop as Jungkook threw you over his shoulder and carried you into the inside of the van.

Once you were seated down the blindfold was removed from you head.
"If you keep escaping we might just have to kill you." He threatened.
"THEN DO IT!" You shouted.
"Really? But you're gonna die a slow and painful death." He said. You shut your mouth. You leaned back against the wall of the van and started thinking of a way to get out again.

Ah fuck it. It's not worth trying anymore. They're still gonna catch you.

You were drifting away into sleep when you were picked up again. This time it was Hoseok. He carried you down some stairs you've never seen before and the others followed. Your heart dropped when you realised this was the way to a basement. It was dark until Jimin flicked the light switch. The room lit up and revealed chains tightened to a wall. There were various torture weapons scattered around the basement which caused you to get more scared. The more time you spent here the more fear built up in you.
You were placed down on the cold floor and the ropes were replaced with chains. You pulled at them hoping they would let go, but they held on way tighter than the ones in the white room.

"Welcome to hell" Yoongi said before leaving with the rest. The door slammed shut and the sound of a lock clicking was heard. As soon as they left you started pouring your eyes out. The fear really started to hit you when you saw how many painfully awful weapons there werez. They looked like never ending pain.

A/N

I hope you're not sick of this story :(

I 사랑 you all!

-667 words-