AgustD

You woke up next to Yoongi. He was peacefully sleeping so you decided to reach for your phone to check the time.
You stretched out your arm and immediately regretted your decision.
Your wound started to hurt again. Tears started stinging your eyes. You tried to hide them. You movements woke up Yoongi. "Go to sleep." He said while hitting you with a pillow. You hid your face. You took your phone without putting too much pressure on your wounds. It was 1PM. Your messages were full of Mina .

<convo>

Main hoe
Heyyyyyy so can u walk?

Side hoe
Ehh idk I guess I can try.

Main hoe
Did u just wake up?

Side hoe
Yeah.

Main hoe
Sorry about the wounds lmao.

Side hoe
Lmao it's ok I'll eat and then we can meet at the park.

Main hoe
Sure.

Side hoe
Baiii.

Main hoe
안녕!

<end of convo>

You got up from the bed and put on a new black t-shirt and some black ripped jeans. You could walk, but not too fast and you couldn't make sudden movements. "Why are you leaving so early?" Yoongi whined. "Pabo, it's 1PM." You said. He groaned. You went down into the kitchen and saw no one. Usually Jin would be making food by now, but the kitchen was empty. You were looking for something edible. You couldn't find anything. You sighed and stood back up slowly. Your mood was worsened by Hoseok. "It's sad when Jin starves is to death." He says while looking at you. "Why are you looking at me?" You asked. That left him surprised. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked. "Well I'm not the one with 30 Main hoes in my contact list" You said. "Fuck you!" He said while giving you the middle finger. "I'd fuck me too!" You said while raising the middle finger. "Suck a dick!" He shouted. "Well I like it long style unlike yours!" You shouted back. You were both arguing. Your argument was interrupted by Yoongi.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He asked. You both turned to him holding up your middle fingers. Oops.

"Whose fingers should I break first?" He asked. You both hid your hands and stood still. Seconds passed before you ran out of patience. "Fuck this!" You said as you tied your hair into a ponytail and put on some shoes. " where the fuck are you going?" Hoseok Asked. "Piss off." You said grabbing your backpack and leaving. You heard some yelling from inside. Your phone started ringing and it was Yoongi.

"Did you even eat anything?"
"I'll buy something at the store"
"Where are you even going?"
"Far away from that asshole aka meeting up with Mina"
"Ok but be back by 10. You know what happens if you don't."
"Fine"
"And make sure you don't get hit by a car."
"For fuck sakes what am I 4?"
"Yeah"
"Fuck you"
"I'd love to."
"Oh my god bye."
"Bye"

You hung up and stuffed your phone back into your pocket. You walked through the forest until you made it to the park. You saw a familiar figure standing there. It was Mina.

"Hey girlfriend!" She ran into you and hugged you. "Ow Mina the wound!" You said. "Oh sorry" she apologised.
You were both talking about random stuff until she asked.

"So you wanna down the night at mine?" You froze up. You would love to but you couldn't forget about the deal.
"Ehh... I'd love to but you see-" you said. "Eh fuck it I'll tell him I'm spending the night." You said.
"Huh? Tell me what u mean?"
"Remember the deal?"
"Oh! He still didn't forget about the deal?" She said.
"What? He forgets?!" You ask surprised.
"Yeah!" She said.
"Damn I wish he would forget." You said.

You took out your phone to text Yoongi.

<convo>

Y/N:
Hey, I'm spending the night at Minas.

Yon Ki Min:
What about the deal?

Y/N:
Fuck that! Just let me have some fun!

Yon Ki Min:
Fine, but if youre not back tomorrow by 10PM then I'll kill you. Literally.

Y/N:
Yah! I thought we were cool.

Yon Ki Min:
Just because were friends doesn't mean the deal is off.

Y/N:
Fine.

Yon Ki Min:
And don't do something stupid.

Y/N:
Wym?

Yon Ki Min:
Don't do drugs, don't drink and don't bang strangers.

Y/N:
How dumb do you think I am?

Yon Ki Min:
Very.

Y/N:
Ugh, fuck you and bye 🖕

Yon Ki Min:
Bye 🖕

<end of convo>

"What did he say?" Mina asked you. "He's cool with it." You said. She danced a little victory dance and you went to get some food because you were starving. You stopped by at a little street food store. You both got your food and went to sit down on a bench.

It was 5PM when you decided to go to her place. It was a descent sized house.
"Don't you live with your kidnappers?" You asked. "What?" She asked.
"Weren't you kidnapped?" You asked in confusion. "No I just work with them. Were you kidnapped?" She asked. You rubbed your shoulder a bit before nodding your head. "Aish." She said before you both walked in. Her house was small but pretty. It had a sound system. "What songs do you listen to?" She asks. "Oh well. I guess BTS?" You said shyly. "OH MY GOD YOU LISTEN TO BTS?!" She squealed. "HECK YEAH!!" You both hugged and screamed. She took her phone, connected it to the sound system and played a song. It had lots of rapping in it and then the letters it mentioned.

A to the G to the U to the STD.

You stood still trying to piece together the word.

AgustD.

DEADASS.

"Hey what's this song?" You asked.
She blinked a couple of times. "You don't know AgustD?" She asked.
"AgustD is Yoongis nickname."
You said and then you both stared in shock.

"YOONGI WRITES MUSIC?!" You scream. "OH MY FUCK!" Mina screams. You immediately call Yoongi and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"YOU WRITE MUSIC?!"
"What?"
"DONT PLAY DUMB!"
"What the fuck did you drink?"
"EXPLAIN AGUSTD!"
"Oh for fuck sakes! You're listening to that?"
"HECK YEAH!"
"Fuck you."
"I'd fuck me too"
"Shut up and don't bring this up."
"Heueheuehue"

You were making inhuman noises at this point. You and Mina were both squealing.

A/N

AYYYYYYEYEE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u like the chapter?
I do?
Jk I don't.

Idek wtf I was thinking but oh well.

사랑 yall!

-1105 words-