11 PM

The night at Minas was fun. You were blasting cypher pt4 and trying to rap it but failed miserably. Mina did a bit better than you. You listened to some more BTS. Your phone was ringing and when you looked at it all the fun disappeared. It was Hoseok.

"It's already 10PM. Where are you?"
"Yoongi let me stay over at Minas so I don't have to deal with your bullshit."
"When you come back I'll be the one to kill you."
"Fuck you"

You had enough and hung up. Fuck that asshole. If he wants to fuck so bad then he should go find himself a hoe on the street. I can't fucking breatheeee he's so annoying.

"What happened?" Mina asked seeing your clearly pissed expression. "I can't even take it. Fucking Hoseok."

😤

"Aish that guy." She said while handing you a bag of chips. You both watched some BTS run episodes before falling asleep.

You were woken up by pain in your side again. You wished you didn't fight Mina, but you needed to. What was in that suitcase even? You were rolling around trying to find a comfortable position so your side wouldn't hurt.
The TV was still on so you turned it off.
You finally found a comfortable spot and fell asleep.

You and Mina both woke up at 2PM.

You calmly and slowly got out of bed trying not to hurt your wound. You slowly stood up and managed to wobble your way into Minas bathroom. You washed your face and went back into Minas bedroom. Mina was on her phone. You sat down on the bed and joined in on her. You were both laughing, giggling and screaming at the stuff Mina was showing you. Your fun time was interrupted by an angry stomach. Your stomach.

"Damn, I'm hungry." You said to Mina. Mina stood up. "I'll make some food."
You nodded your head and followed her to the kitchen. She went into the fridge and pulled out a pizza box. "Is that what you call making a meal?" You asked teasing her. "Shut up and eat." She said. You were both eating when your phone started to ring. The number was Hoseoks. Great.

"So how was yesterday?"
"Why do you care?"
"Why do I?"
"Uhh I don't know"
"Did you do anything dumb?"
"Yeah."
"Like what?"
"Talk to you. Bye"

You hung up and put your phone on silent. "Hoseok?" Mina asked with a mouthful. "Yeah." You sighed. You both threw around some jokes and stuff before the clock hit 4.

Damn, it was 4 already?

"Hey we should play some Uno." Mina suggested. You agreed and you both went to her room to play UNO.

You both played Uno and some more random board games until the clock hit 9.

"Were still in our pyjamas you know?" Mina asked. You looked down at your pyjamas and got up to change. You had to go home soon, but Mina stopped you. "Just a couple more rounds!" She whined. You agreed. Those rounds turned into more rounds and more rounds until the clock hit 10.

Shit!

You grabbed your phone to look at the time and your heart sunk down into your stomach. Tears started to form in your eyes. Your alarm for home didn't go off because it was on silent. You were crying uncontrollably. "Hey, what's wrong?" Mina asked you while holding your cheek. You pushed her hand away and ran out of her house yelling. "I'm sorry I have to go Mina!" You yelled as you ran down the streets. Your side hurt like hell, but you wanted to stay alive. You ran as fast as you could trying not to pass out from the pain.

You set your phone off silent and then the notifications started flooding in.
You couldn't Lear all the names, but the one that scared you the most was Yoongi. You started gasping for air. You were pouring out all of your tears.
You were stressed, in pain and had a headache.

You made it up to the mansion. You were panting in front of the door. It was 10:20 PM. Panic flood in more then before when it saw silhouettes moving behind the window. One was close to the door and then the door opened. "You came so I could kill you?" Yoongi Asked you. You stood still. He saw how panicked you were. He grabbed your bag from you and passed it to Jimin. You were then being dragged back to the basement. "Wait! I'm so-" he wouldn't let you speak. "Sorry, but you promised. A promise shouldn't be broken. You lied to me." He said. "But I ran back here as fast as I could!" You objected. He didn't say a word and continued dragging you. You didn't know you would die this young.
It was only 4 days left till your birthday. Your 18th birthday. You didn't want to believe the fact that you were going to die at 17 years old.

You were thrown into the cold floor of that hellish basement again. The feeling sent shivers down your spine. You were put on a restraint similar to the one Jungkook uses. You were tied to something stiff. You didn't see well through all the tears. Your breathing was getting heavier every second.

Yoongi was distracted by Jimin who walked into the basement. "Yoongi-hyung! You can't be having such fun without me!" Jimin pouted. You struggled with the last bit of strength you had. You got lightheaded suddenly and blacked out.

A/N

Yeouch.

Soooooooooooooooooooo...

I only have much to say. Other than IVE HAD A TERRIBLE DAY.
I write chapters at night times usually and I was drinking water, poured water all over myself in the dark. Had to get up to change my shirt. Then I took the same glass and drank more without pouring out any right?

WRONG!

I WANTED TO PLACE THE GLASS BACK ON THE TABLE AND I MISSED THE TABLE AND BROKE THE GLASS.

FUCK

anyways 사랑 yall 💜

-1017 words-