Electric

You woke up on the same spot you passed out on. Assholes didn't even bother to take you up to your room.
You got up and went up to your room. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. It was 2:30 AM

You felt your heart leap out of happiness as you met another chance to get out. You made your way quietly to Hoseoks room and started digging through his stuff quietly until you found a few hoodies and some skinny jeans. Nice.

You found some of his money laying around casually and took it. You slowly made your way back to your room. Packed your bag and opened the window. Well shit. You were on the 2nd floor.

"Fuck." You muttered.
You scratched your neck and realised you still had the collar on. You looked for a way to take it Off, but it required a passcode. You were about to risk everything by trying to cut it off with scissors. To your surprise it worked. The collar was now off. There was a mark where it kept shocking you.

Now you were ready to break your legs.
You threw your bag over your shoulder and began to climb out of the window holding onto the bridge of Yoongis balcony-

WAIT!

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!

you tried to make as little noise as possible. Eventually you made it outside and as soon as your feet hit the ground an alarm started going off.

"Shit!" You said as you sprinted.

You ran as far as your legs could go.
You leaped over the fence that was separating you from freedom and ran more. After a good 10 minutes of running through the same forest you made it to the same town.

It was cold, but you had some extra hoodies so it all worked out. I went to the same store I first visited. I counted the money hoping I wouldn't have to sleep on the park bench. Through hurrying I didn't even count how much I grabbed. I had enough to rent a small cheap apartment for a few months. With a part time job combined I should be just fine.

You went to your apartment and layed down on the sofa and slept.
(Tbh idk how renting an apartment works so I'm just guessing)

You were woken up by the bad feeling of hunger. You forgot to go to the store yesterday. Great 👍

Hunger was killing you and with all the strength you had you went to the grocery store. Bought some quick ramen and more random foods then went back to your apartment.

You made some ramen and sat down on the sofa. The place had WiFi so you could atleast watch Youtube.
After a few hours of binge watching YouTube you realised it was dark outside.

"Oh." You muttered.

Your daydream was cut off by the sound of your ringtone.

firEeEeeeEeeee Oh
FiREEEeEeEeeEe oHaYo

The caller ID was unknown

"Hello?" You said.
"You little shit." The person answered.
That voice seemed too familiar.
"You got away again eh? You know you're just putting your life at risk." He said. You later identified the voice as Jungkooks.
"How did you get my number?!" I asked.
"We have our ways. It's none of your business though." He said.

Panick filling you to the brim you hung up and locked your apartment door.
You sat dawn on the floor cuddled up into a ball waiting for someone to bust into your apartment. But nothing happened. You checked if the door was locked well and went to sleep.

A/N

Again I am very sorry for the short chapters! My imagination just ain't working rn.

사랑해요 😘

-620 words-