Have you ever...

You spent the night sleeping in a train station. The morning you woke up you were feeezing. It's ok though. It will get warmer during the day. You got up and started walking to a little coffee shop to get some energy. You ordered an Americano and drank it.

You decided to walk around and get to know the new city. You were walking around when a very familiar van caught your eye.

SHIT!

ITS THEM!!

you saw it driving towards you and you ran for a place with lots of people. When you made it there the van drove past you. From the drivers seat you saw Jungkook looking at you with dead eyes. Shit.

You're screwed!

You needed to think of a place to stay at. You eventually found a park and sat down on a bench. You lost your appetite after seeing Jungkook. He reminded you so much of the horrible night. It made you want to cry and throw up at the same time.

It was 6 PM and you were still in that park. It was getting darker. Then you saw 7 familiar figures from a far. The sight made you look for your phone to call the cops. You were looking everywhere and then you realised...

Fuck!

You left it in the coffee shop!

With fear powering your legs you tried to run. You ran for the exit but the gates were closed. The park closed at 5PM. Fuck everything.

You heard them running behind you.
With all your strength you tried to Yank the gate open. But to no avail.
Seeing they were a fair amount away from you, you backed up from the gate and bolted at it full speed. You clinched onto the sharp edges of the gate and tried to throw yourself over it. It took a lot of strength out of you. You were almost there when you felt a tight hand on you leg. The hand pulled you down into the floor. The sharp top of the fence citing you arms. The pain causes you to take in a sharp breath.

You felt hot liquid go down your face and arms. While landing you hit your cheek and bruised your nose on a rock.

Ouch.

Then you felt them yanking at your hair. It was Taehyung. He pulled your head up and stared you in the eyes. With all the anger in you needing to be flushed out. You kicked him as hard as you could in the leg. Yes. Right in the knee. He released you and backed up covering his knee.

"You bitch!" He yelled. Jimin and Hoseok went to comfort Taehyung while you grabbed the rock that injured you earlier. You were waiting for one of them to walk closer. Eventually Jin turned around and looked at you. You were ready to throw the rock. You took aim, but then you realised he was reaching for his gun. He pulled it out and aimed it at the arm that was holding the rock.

After a few seconds he pulled the trigger. The bullet hit your left upper arm. It hurt really bad. You grabbed your arm in pain. The others started approaching you. No. You're not getting kidnapped again! Your arm was bleeding wildly. You noticed a red bandana hanging from under Yoongis shirt. You quickly grabbed it and ran. You left you bag. Life was more important.

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook were chasing you. You realised the only way out was through rose bushes. So you bolted at them at full speed and the pain was terrible. The cutting, the stabbing, the breaking of the branches hitting against you skin. Eventually you made it through the bushes. You were now standing on the road covered in blood.

You were breathing heavily. When you tried to walk you felt a sudden pain in your lower right leg. It made you collapse onto the ground. You took Yoongis bandana and tied it around your injury to cut off the blood flow.

While tying it there was a sting in your neck. It took you a awhile to realise it was a syringe. You were slowly fading out of consciousness. Eventually you blacked out. The last thing you heard was "damn, she ruined my bandana!"

A/N

Sorry for the shorter chapter.
By the way you should listen
to the demo version of fake love omg it's so gooooood 😔✊

-lots of 사랑 to you-

-749 words-