Happy birthday

You finally got Yoongi to leave your room and plopped down onto the bed. Your elbow still hurt like hell. You got into what seems like a comfortable position and tried to fall asleep. Your attempt failed. Your elbow hurt like absolute hell. You weren't sure if t was broken or what. You had enough of this bullshit and got up to bandage it. You bandaged it and went down to the kitchen for a drink. You opened the fridge and your eyes settled on a pack of juice. You took a glass cup and poured in some juice. You went back upstairs and closed your door. Right before it closed it was flung open again.

"Why were you out?" Hoseok Asked. Oh for fuck sakes. "I was thirsty." You explained. "Now if you don't mind leaving my room." You said. He shook his head and closed the door behind him. You placed down your juice and got ready to fight.

 You placed down your juice and got ready to fight

(Deadass)

"You wanna fight me?" He asked. You nodded your head. Moments later you found yourself on the bed. "hey I said no pushing!" You yelled. "Shut up! I'm tired" he said. He crawled onto the bed next to you and hugged you. You froze up.

(I need help)

(I need help)

"Get off." You said. "You didn't tell Yoongi to get off." He said. Oh fuck.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

You blushed a bright red colour. "Someone's embarrassed." He teased.
You kept your mouth shut and began to drift off into sleep.

You woke up the next morning with Hoseok nowhere to be seen. You walked out of your room to see if everyone's here. And then.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They were all singing. It's weird to see them sing. Especially Yoongi and Hoseok. They seem like the most rude.
"What?" You asked in confusion. You weren't used to celebrating your birthday. You've never celebrated your birthday. Not even a present was ever given to you. Tears began to sting your eyes. You began to heat up and the heat irritated your elbow. You ran up to everyone and hugged them. You were happy for once. "Yah! I'm gonna drop the cake!" Jin yelled. You apologised and he placed the cake down onto a nearby table. "This is so amazing"

The birthday consisted of all of you getting drunk.  It was your first time handling alcochol. "You think you can do it?" Jimin Asked you while passing you some soju. You nodded your head and poured the drink into your mouth.
Regret filled you to the brim. Your throat was burning. You tried to hide it.
"Hey, you ok? You look like you're about to cry" Jimin laughed at you. You coughed. You ran to the sink to get some water or something to calm the burning. Everything was so much fun.
You ate some cake, drank more and then...

A/N

Hello. Oh sorry I meant HEY HOOOO!!!!

cliff hanger. (Don't kill me)

AND BY THE WAY IM FREAKING OUT. I WENT TO MY TWITTER AND GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT OMURICEU IS FOLLOWING ME.

 I WENT TO MY TWITTER AND GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT OMURICEU IS FOLLOWING ME

-파이팅!!!!

-518 words-