Madhouse

You ran up to Minas bedroom and tried to control your tears. You didn't want Mina to be dragged into this madhouse. You were relieved when you heard the front door open. You ran to Mina and started up a random conversation just to forget what happened. "Y/N you're acting very suspicious." Mina said while she unpacked the groceries. "Me? Suspicious? Mina everything's fine." You said while putting on a chill face to hide all the fear. You were doing great.

"Alright. Just so you know, I'm here and you can tell me anything." She said. You ignored her words and went
Back upstairs. You were starting to lose trust in Mina and you didn't know why.
Mina just seems so suspicious not even you can figure it out. One moment she's friendly and the other she's eyeing you. Is she part of bangtan?

Your train of thoughts was cut off by Mina entered the room with food in her hands. Your head shot up and you immediately started eating. The food tasted weird in some way. In a way that made you lightheaded. You could feel your conciousness slip away from you as everything turned dark. The last thing you felt was your body weight colliding with the floor.

<Mina P•O•V•>

The moment you saw Y/N collide with the floor you took out your phone to call Hoseok.

"Hey, she blacked out"
"Good. We're on our way."
"Alright, should I tie her up?"
"Nah it's ok, we can do it."
"Alright then, bye!"

You put your phone back in your pocket and began dragging Y/N downstairs. You heard them pull up to the entrance and you opened the door.
They took Y/N.

Finally they took the bitch away. You didn't have to take care of her ungrateful ass.

<Y/N P•O•V•>

Your vision settled on the familiar lobby of the van. Your heart dropped at the realisation Mina betrayed you.
You don't want to cry. It's weird. Usually you would pour your eyes out at this point. But something was off.
You felt so miserable that you couldn't even function properly.

"So you're suicidal?" Yoongi Asked you.
"Apparently." You answered.
He chuckles and grabbed your neck. You didn't struggle one bit. His grip on your neck tightened and slowly cut off your air supply. "You'll go through hell." He said. "Seeing You is hell." You answered without hesitation. You didn't know what he would do next, but you didn't care. Everyone tried to hold their laughter. I can't imagine what Yoongi would do to them or me.
"Can you stop?" You asked. He looked at you and started to laugh. He dropped you to the floor and your hands were tied together. "Ah, can't you get another hooker?" You asked.
They chuckled. You didn't struggle, but instead you risked your life even more.

"We won't kill you. On one condition."
Yoongi said while he grabbed a paper from a bag. "You join bangtan." He said while showing you a design of a tattoo.
"Am I gonna need that?" You asked.
"Yes." He said. You didn't hesitate one bit. "Sure."

A/N

HEY HOOOOOOOO

Today is lil' meow meows birthday 💜💜💜💜💜

Happy birthday Min Yoongi!!!

-544 words-