New friend

The ride home was exciting. You couldn't wait to text Mina! You kept a wide smile on your face and Hoseok seemed to hate it. He would always find a way to ruin the fun, but you didn't know how he would ruin it. You decided not to get into deep shit and you made your dead face. "You know that's gonna need stitches?" Jungkook Asked. You completely forgot about the wound out of excitement. You made friends with a person that cut your side open. Yeouch.

You nodded your head in defeat knowing the last time he gave you stitches. You didn't want to come home just to feel the pain of the needle piercing your skin. You swore on your life not to run away. Stupid fucking me!

The van stopped near the mansion and you all walked inside. You unwrapped the now bloody jacket from your waist and threw it on the table. Your black t-shirt was now ripper at the part where the sword hit. It was a bit disappointing since it was your favourite.

"You ready?" Jungkook Asked you.
"Uhmmmm... you're not stitching me."
You said. That seemed to strike a nerve.
"No one cares for your opinion so just shut the fuck up for once." He said while grabbing your wrist tightly. He dragged you to your beloved white room. You winced In pain as he dragged you roughly through the hallways. He pushed you in the room and locked the door. You hated the sounds the door locks made when being locked. He tied you to the same restrainer he used the first time. You were scared for life. You hates all of their tools it didn't matter what they looked like. You heard some shuffling and metal tools hitting each other a few times before everything went quiet.

You counted the seconds before the needle was mercilessly stabbed into your skin. You tried to hold in your screams. You knew that your screams brought them satisfaction. "Why won't you scream for me?" He asked. You kept your mouth shut not letting even a noise escape. "Oh well..." he said before you felt a terrible pain in your leg. It was like you were being stabbed and burned at the same time. That made you let out hellish screams of pain and agony. He proceeded to stab you with whatever that was until he finally stopped. Tears were rolling down your cheek and you almost passed out from the pain which you wished you did.

He proceeded to stab you with the needle for a good 30 more minutes until he stopped. "Well wasn't that fun?" He asked. You let out a whimper.
You felt all of the restraints loosen. You couldn't even walk from the pain. You looked at your leg and everything was a bloody mess. Stitches, old and new stab wounds. He saw your condition and carried you bridal style to your bathroom to wash your leg so you wouldn't stain the sheets. After that he put you on the bed. You refused to make eye contact. "Ignoring me isn't a good decision" he said. You looked at his face and he was biting his bottom lip looking you up and down. You grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him. "GET OUT!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. He left shooting you a last glance. You layed in bed and your phone started to buzz. You checked the messages and it was from Mina.

<Conversation between Y/N and Mina>

Mina: Hey, wuz up?

Y/N: oh nothing. Wyd?

Mina: Sitting in my room. U?

Y/N: Healing from the wound you gave me lmao 😂

Mina: lmao 😂

Y/N: So I made this deal with Yoongi where I could like leave the house for the day and come back at 10 PM. So I was thinking maybe you would like to hang out sometime?

Mina: First of all why would you make any deal with that dickhead? Second of all hElL yE!!

Y/N: alright there's a little forest near the mansion that I run through to get to the city so j thought maybe we should meet at the city park tomorrow if I'll be able to walk?

Mina: sure. Didn't I injure your side, not the leg?

Y/N: long story.

Mina: you can tell me at the park.

Y/N: will do.

Mina: anyways bye, gotta go on another mission.

Y/N: bye 👋

<END OF CONVERSATION>

Your eyelids were getting stuck together so you decided to go to sleep.

A/N

aYo. hiTmAn bAnG inTrOdUCEs hIt iT tHe sEconD aDdiTiOn.

Sorry.

Anyways I hope ur not bored of this lame ass story yet lmao.

Bye bye and lots of 사랑 to yall and my lil potato 💜💜💜

-806 words-